• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

I can understand after watching the dailymotion video why the lady is self conscious about her boobs not exactly matching. Her right one hangs a lil lower. Someone should tell her that most women's breasts do not match exactly, and it's nothing to feel bad about.

I think she probably knows that by now... That is, if she is indeed human and hasn't lived under a rock for her entire life. ;)

No, coming here when I download all of Nikki's vid & pix for free. Now that's moronic.. You guys have fun with your excuses.

I think most competent people do the same, champ. This is a community, however. It's like going to a bar: even though you can drink by yourself for cheap or even free, you still go there and pay to socialize.

Still think she is one of the hottest out there but I think she is slowly moving towards topless to keep her apeal. First the cam show slip, then a nipple slip in the 'Slinky Dress' vid a few weeks ago and now theres 3 or 4 in the new 'The Boob Experiment' vid including one which is more of a full on tit slip as one of them breaks free :surprise:

fb656163dd.png

Still think she is one of the hottest out there but I think she is slowly moving towards topless to keep her apeal. First the cam show slip, then a nipple slip in the 'Slinky Dress' vid a few weeks ago and now theres 3 or 4 in the new 'The Boob Experiment' vid including one which is more of a full on tit slip as one of them breaks free :surprise:

fb656163dd.png

I think she's staying right where she is while throwing us a few bones once and a while. She's been doing that since the beginning (ie: Jerry Springer appearance, wet t-shirt contest, the "slippery when wet" view we got last summer, the topless in the woods photo, etc.).

I´m not satisfied. I was a big fan of her since years but now I´m fed up with her engagement. It´s boring to see her! Nothing moves. All of her sitemades show everything. I don´t wanna see her fucking or stuff. Just the whole body and her little snatch. It´s not to much!!!