• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

Hey, everyone, the feathers set has been posted, so look at what has been posted before you repost the exact same thing.

This public service announcement brought to you by the citizens against stupidly redundant posts.

Now THATS a MODERATOR!! :clap:

Hey, everyone, the feathers set has been posted, so look at what has been posted before you repost the exact same thing.

This public service announcement brought to you by the citizens against stupidly redundant posts.

are you kidding im looking forward to seeing this same set posted at least 83 more time lol

:D :clap:

ehh its a shame it still doesnt get the point across...i mean we even have other models who constantly repost the same sets.. but they can still do it..i wish i could rattle off the things i have been banned for and yet these constant reposts go un harmed.

That was caps from the video. I sure hope you arent talking about me.

its everyone who posts links. its like as soon as she has a new set there are 10+ links to the same pics. just gets annoying how that kinda thing is allowed, but people get banned for more stupid things. although i do appreciate the people who post links and such, it just gets to be a lil much when the same thing gets posted over and over and over and over again.

For what it's worth, let me play devils advocate...in reference to multiple posting of the same set.

Look at the two posts of the feathers set prior to Dirk's PSA.....one has 12 pics in it, and the other 15....so we got to see 3 other pics from that posting. Yes the 15 pic post was made first but what if he hadn't been? Should he of not posted it since the 12 pic one was there?

I get as frustrated as ya'll about multiple posting of the same set, but there are times something good happens out of it. It doesn't take that long to check to see if there are any new pics in a post, and then move on. :2 cents:

For what it's worth, let me play devils advocate...in reference to multiple posting of the same set.

Look at the two posts of the feathers set prior to Dirk's PSA.....one has 12 pics in it, and the other 15....so we got to see 3 other pics from that posting. Yes the 15 pic post was made first but what if he hadn't been? Should he of not posted it since the 12 pic one was there?

I get as frustrated as ya'll about multiple posting of the same set, but there are times something good happens out of it. It doesn't take that long to check to see if there are any new pics in a post, and then move on. :2 cents:

Yes, this is a good and fair point. It certainly is worth posting most galleries more than once, but if you look back, you'll see that people are actually posting exactly the same links, or the exact same galleries.

My point is that people need to look. If the gallery they are going to post has nothing new to add, they shouldn't post it.

However, I'm just going to STFU now, and stop bitching. I still enjoy looking at Nikki.

I couldn't rep you yet, but that message bears repeating...

My point is that people need to look. If the gallery they are going to post has nothing new to add, they shouldn't post it.

However, I'm just going to STFU now, and stop bitching. I still enjoy looking at Nikki.

I agree with ya bro...and I'm gonna head to Sweet Titty Fucking University as well and keep admiring Nikki :drool2: