• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

Case closed on why this place has so many views.

I Hope she see all this .. so a least she could say ..DAMN !!! EVERYBODY IS TIRE OF THE SAME BULLSHIT .. THIS IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE (LOL) .. BYE GUYS !!! ...
Wherever she is doing right now I dont find it WORTH IT anymore

I Hope she see all this .. so a least she could say ..DAMN !!! EVERYBODY IS TIRE OF THE SAME BULLSHIT .. THIS IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE (LOL) .. BYE GUYS !!! ...

Oh, thank god you decided to weigh in. Your post was number 7337 in a thread where people clearly don't want to see what she does.

What the fuck is it with these people? No one is forcing you to look at her stuff. If you don't like it, stop looking, and stop coming to this thread.

If we were to remove all the duplicate posts in this thread AND take all of the absolutely pointless bitching out of this thread, we'd likely have 3 or 4 thousand fewer posts.

Jebus, people. :facepalm:

Part of the fun of posting on the board is debating on who we like, who we don't like, and why. I think it would be pretty boring if every thread was nothing but fawning praise.

most of the people who say bad thing about this has less that a 1000 post .. give 2 years to think why you have 17000 posts !!

Part of the fun of posting on the board is debating on who we like, who we don't like, and why. I think it would be pretty boring if every thread was nothing but fawning praise.

Im with you brother ... when we get 17000 posts in the website we gonna get a holiday !!

True, but if you don't like her so much go find another babe you do enjoy. I rather chat about woman I enjoy than waste my time with ones I dont.

most of the people who say bad thing about this has less that a 1000 post .. give 2 years to think why you have 17000 posts !!

Im with you brother ... when we get 17000 posts in the website we gonna get a holiday !!

Your still here? I thought you were going to leave? If you can't stand her "SAME BULLSHIT" than why stick around and cry about it. Clearly people are still interested her photos/videos. And she probably still makes a good amount of money per month doing the "SAME BULLSHIT". Go troll on the Denise Milani thread about how she does the same bullshit or she's a robot and has no nipples.. :rolleyes:

And good luck with the 17,000 post thing... have a feeling you'll probably be banned before than :1orglaugh