• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

I am also a member and yes those black squares are there for the paying members of her site. Thank god I did go on the recurring membership.

i did join based on this preview yet again to find out i had been screwed by nikki. im really getting tired of her. either do full nude or stop teasing us that you are and stay non nude. enough is enough nikki.

You've got to be kidding me! Briana Lee and a few other models or sites censor stuff on public previews, which is understandable to get you to join. Usually the censors say "members only" or something along that line. Terrible.

Again, why even include that pic? It's not as if you have to release every shot you take. All it will do is cause more of a backlash.

Mauser98k

Closed Account

she said on twitter it was just a fun pic that wasn't initially part of the set. everybody has to overreact about it. she's a non nude model. do you really expect her to suddenly post nude pics on purpose?

Judging by her latest tweets and also a post from her webmaster I don't think that picture was ever meant to be seen outside her members area and was supposed to be more of a candid, funny picture. They didnt even use that picture in their own hosted: http://www.pinkvelvetvault.com/galleries/nikki/NikkiSkirtNSocks/index.php?id=1852193

I think if people are going to be mad at anyone, it would be to be mad at the people that are using that pics as a promotional tool to try and lure you to buy her site while they are really deceiving you. They are the ones that are trying to steal your money. Maybe you should write them and tell them that they led you to believe she was topless and that they should take the picture down so more people don't buy into the bullshit?

I blame Al Gore for inventing the internet...that cocksucker!!!
rant.gif

she said on twitter it was just a fun pic that wasn't initially part of the set. everybody has to overreact about it. she's a non nude model. do you really expect her to suddenly post nude pics on purpose?

Explain the Halloween sets with this rationale then. Again, I am in now way complaining as I check stuff like this before joining any site, and she's still a beautiful model. She can do whatever she wants--I just think the message should be consistent.

Judging by her latest tweets and also a post from her webmaster I don't think that picture was ever meant to be seen outside her members area and was supposed to be more of a candid, funny picture. They didnt even use that picture in their own hosted: http://www.pinkvelvetvault.com/galleries/nikki/NikkiSkirtNSocks/index.php?id=1852193

I think if people are going to be mad at anyone, it would be to be mad at the people that are using that pics as a promotional tool to try and lure you to buy her site while they are really deceiving you. They are the ones that are trying to steal your money. Maybe you should write them and tell them that they led you to believe she was topless and that they should take the picture down so more people don't buy into the bullshit?

She has no control over her own stuff?? Okay, I'm not a little boy, so I know those relies wasn't for me. She just laughing at all her member's. Understand that.

You've got to be kidding me! Briana Lee and a few other models or sites censor stuff on public previews, which is understandable to get you to join. Usually the censors say "members only" or something along that line. Terrible.

Again, why even include that pic? It's not as if you have to release every shot you take. All it will do is cause more of a backlash.

What does that mean? I am a member of Briana lee site and her picture's and video's are not sensor. Of course. ""public previews"" are going to be sensor, thats REASONABLE,

Ryu_ - I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that reading and comprehension are not your strongest traits... And maybe we'll sprinkle some grammar in there too. I just think it's funny that you love her so much that you continue to follow her thread and call her a bitch every 10 or so pages.

As for the Halloween pics. I'm guessing by the fact that they were in frame, in focus, she was posed and they didn't have black bars on them, means that they were taken for the set and on purpose?

just sayin.

Ryu_ - I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that reading and comprehension are not your strongest traits... And maybe we'll sprinkle some grammar in there too. I just think it's funny that you love her so much that you continue to follow her thread and call her a bitch every 10 or so pages.

As for the Halloween pics. I'm guessing by the fact that they were in frame, in focus, she was posed and they didn't have black bars on them, means that they were taken for the set and on purpose?

just sayin.

da only vids i like of nikki r da ,,plumber fantasy,, n ,,sims at the office,, don't reall"y like nikki pic or vid;
im not a member; so where do u want me 2 go boss/
u don't like it/ ignore list it1

i mean i know i should have known better but i fell for it again. but still her website is based on deception and it always has. if she wasnt so beautiful i would have completely given up on her years ago. i just feel like it was another slap in the face. just like the springer incident. and who was that pic "fun" for? it sure wasnt "fun" for anybody subscribing to her site. it was more annoying than anything. another reminder about how she sucks our money away and offers little in return. im also a subscriber to briana and brooke and i will certainly renew with them. nikki is cut. more of you should do the same.

bet her site sales numbers are down...seems like these kind of stunts are sporadic..a certain talk show vid, and party pics and what not. i find it funny that she comments on people over reacting, and how she is a NN model, when she has done some of the things she has done in the past. and besides, like this is the first time that any models members content has been seen by non members..i wish she would stop thinking and treating her fans like idiots. i see no sincerity in this woman.

even tough I'm not a fan of big tits.... nikki is SOOO much more sexier then her "rival" lol.

Like blueyedcass (wich is my favorite but... she laks sex appeal i think)

Meganqt was kinda nice but... to much slutty lol

Cass needs to be more like Nikki. haha