• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

I found amazing the skill she have to hide those big tits...

I find her ability to get suckers to pay to not see those tits to be the real amazing skill.

I love that she claims she won't show her nipples or pussy because she wants to be "classy". This is sooo classy.

What the hell is your foot fetish peoples problem. Feet are gross. They stink and grow fungus and there is nothing sexy about them. You think you have to be so god damn special and unique to look beyond a sweet ass dumper or some great tits and go for the feet. You are just clown shoes and should get over your selves go to footlocker and jack off , because i want some ass and titties and a nice clam shell!

:ban:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

I find her ability to get suckers to pay to not see those tits to be the real amazing skill.

I love that she claims she won't show her nipples or pussy because she wants to be "classy". This is sooo classy.

She said she wanted to be classy? Oh man, find the quote. There's ways to take your clothes off for a camera and still be classy- while hot, Nikki isn't really what I would consider "classy".

Yea. What the fuck? Why start shit? Keep your fuckin' opinions to yourself. If you don't like feet then maybe try hands lmao!

I agree. I couldn't be prouder of my foot/sole fetish. I'd much rather see a woman fully clothed but barefooted than nude except wearing shoes. I'm so uninterested in seeing the cunts of Nikki Sims, as also of Blueyed Cass, that I didn't realize they'd never been shown. Both of those girls show me lots of what I want from them, which is their soles. I love the way a cunt feels around my cock and I love to lick cunts, but visually, they don't appeal to me that much. Visually, I'm turned on by, in order, 1. soles, 2. asses and 3. thighs. For my philosophy in a nutshell, just check out my signature line.

Why are the Russians always trying to start a war? Oh that's right, they are the largest supplier of arms. BTW I just don't get the foot thing?