• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

This is all i have to say if Nikki ever just said fuck it and posed nude like everyone bitches about her not doing then this thread wouldn't be as huge as it is thats the bottom line yes she shows some nipple or a little pussy lip from time to time but its all just to keep you wanting to see her nude the day she poses nude is the day her legacy ends...and no this dosen't mean i don't wanna see those huge perfect tits as much as everyone else just pointing out the facts :hatsoff::wave::thumbsup:

This is all i have to say if Nikki ever just said fuck it and posed nude like everyone bitches about her not doing then this thread wouldn't be as huge as it is thats the bottom line yes she shows some nipple or a little pussy lip from time to time but its all just to keep you wanting to see her nude the day she poses nude is the day her legacy ends...and no this dosen't mean i don't wanna see those huge perfect tits as much as everyone else just pointing out the facts :hatsoff::wave::thumbsup:

True enough, would be good if every fan boycotted her until she showed her gutted wombat, that would work. Force her in to nakedness or early retirement, either way a result. Now before I get lambasted by some pro Nikki twat on this forum, I am just kidding, just needed an excuse to say gutted wombat :ban:

The real problem is that people are never satisfied. Let's just say hypothetically she went completely nude today. You know very well the next question would be "When is she going to go hardcore?" and then after that "When is she going to do anal?" etc.... It would never end. I say if your a fan then you'll stay a fan no matter what she does. If you don't like her then there are literally lots of other women for you to look at. Why waste time on someone that you don't like?:dunno: In that time that you wasted you could have found someone that does exactly what you want to see.

The real problem is that people are never satisfied. Let's just say hypothetically she went completely nude today. You know very well the next question would be "When is she going to go hardcore?" and then after that "When is she going to do anal?" etc.... It would never end. I say if your a fan then you'll stay a fan no matter what she does. If you don't like her then there are literally lots of other women for you to look at. Why waste time on someone that you don't like?:dunno: In that time that you wasted you could have found someone that does exactly what you want to see.

amen brother

Interesting theory, except she did nude years ago on Springer.

It isn't that people are never satisfied. I think Nikki is only slightly less retarded than the poor schmucks who have been paying her to not be naked for years while everyone else gets to see her tits for free, lol.

It isn't that people are never satisfied. I think Nikki is only slightly less retarded than the poor schmucks who have been paying her to not be naked for years while everyone else gets to see her tits for free, lol.

hear, hear :hatsoff:

Exactly.

>> i think her son will not like to see her pussy on the internet

Yes, because up until this point she's been Betty Crocker.