• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

I would have thought the huge smiling face next to my comment would have been an indication that I was just teasing. But seriously, every time there's a new set, it gets posted several times.

H

I think I saw another post about how sarcasam is always missed here. I thought it was amusing.

This girl has been around for years, and still wont show her fucking nipples??? Jesus christ, why does anyone give a damn about her anymore. She is very pretty sure, but so what??? Show the freaking goods girl...or just go the hell away. We can see what you show, on any beach.

This girl has been around for years, and still wont show her fucking nipples??? Jesus christ, why does anyone give a damn about her anymore. She is very pretty sure, but so what??? Show the freaking goods girl...or just go the hell away. We can see what you show, on any beach.

*sigh*....

Not again...

Ah yes, I remember now- the guy who said Erica Campbell had been a customer of his, and asked if anyone wanted to know her real name- then said he had no intention of revealing it.

Now complaining about NDN not showing everything. Not like he's alone; it's a long and time honored tradition in this thread :D

H

hedonis and bombardier.....you dont agree??? You actually like this little teasing bullshit? Its like dating a chick for years, and never even getting a kiss. Fuck that. And as for Erica, she WAS a customer of mine, and yes, I do know her real name, and NO I had no intention of revealing it. I was truly curious how many people would want to know. It was actually very surprising how many did not.

hedonis and bombardier.....you dont agree??? You actually like this little teasing bullshit? Its like dating a chick for years, and never even getting a kiss. Fuck that. And as for Erica, she WAS a customer of mine, and yes, I do know her real name, and NO I had no intention of revealing it. I was truly curious how many people would want to know. It was actually very surprising how many did not.

Nope. I like her just the way she is. If I wanted something else I would stop complaining and look in a different thread.

Thanks, nice set! I'm starting to wonder if she ever is going to get naked... I've been a fan of her for a long time now but if doesnt do it soon now i wonder if someone will be interested when she ever does...

Also, does someone has some full sets of her?? of does she only put up 10 pics for every set on her site as well? only have one full set seen of her ever (and never been posted online btw...)

All those people whinging about her lack of nudity, surely you're aware that anyone with rudimentary photoshop skills can see through sheer/semi-sheer material? Even Nikki herself has admitted it's going to be a problem with respect one of her most recent sets.