• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
good post
One question though did you upload this or find it somewhere? Just wondering cause I know a website that has the same exact thing :)

I have found a video file of her in zip, if u can download (over 950 MB), please ask to post .

:hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Phil77

Banned
It would seem that Eddie is quite a fan of what is known as a bubble butt, and while i do love a nice round fat ass, there are plenty of other nice asses.

I like a nice tight and firm ass, I would say Sky and krystal have those types of asses.

What I like about Nikki's ass is while it may not exactly be round or curvy, I like the tightness, the kind you could bounce a quarter off. It looks firm but not to where its not flat either. I think its the type of thongs she is wearing, sometimes she wears them too low, I think a thong should be worn high so it shows the whole ass, I hate when a thong covers the tops part of the ass.

But I think we would all agree thats it not her ass that attracts us to Nikki, its her big huge natural DD tits, and her innocence.

Phil77

Banned
reza said:
Sorry,I had not seen this thread till tonight.

:weeping:

no big deal man, have a beer, sit back and relax and enjoy some nice set pics of this cutie.

:thumbsup: :glugglug:

CAN ONE OF THE MODERATORS PLEASE move this thread to the NDN thread that's been up for months???:thumbsup:

sup... i am on this website which im not gonna say the url is and they give login ids and passwords... and they have like 5 for nextdoor nikkis website... and let me tell you, the content is a lot better than all the galleries ive seen here..

Phil77

Banned
bigboi said:
sup... i am on this website which im not gonna say the url is and they give login ids and passwords... and they have like 5 for nextdoor nikkis website... and let me tell you, the content is a lot better than all the galleries ive seen here..

sharing is caring my friend, :thumbsup:

ill post it when i get the vids...cuz right now its lagging like freak prob cuz all these people are using it

as for now im looking at this gallery where shes wearing a white wife beater/ jean mini-skirt/ white panties

heres the set im talking about

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator thfcmad]
[Read more about the board rules: here]