• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

Milf? Looks like a teenie in this recent pic:
(Yes, it has been edited)

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

I liked her Next Door Nikki days and even got a membership at one point. Now it's just old and not worth paying for unless she shows her tits. I mean if you see all these promos for the sets that show just as much as the full sets show...then why pay for them? Especially when you can do a quick google search and see her flop her titties out on springer, but still leave a big fuck you to her fans. What's the point in getting a membership to her site, so you can see some other busted up looking girls that she has get naked? lol If/when the day comes that she finally lets her hands free will be the day I'll gladly sign up for her site.

I liked her Next Door Nikki days and even got a membership at one point. Now it's just old and not worth paying for unless she shows her tits. I mean if you see all these promos for the sets that show just as much as the full sets show...then why pay for them? Especially when you can do a quick google search and see her flop her titties out on springer, but still leave a big fuck you to her fans. What's the point in getting a membership to her site, so you can see some other busted up looking girls that she has get naked? lol If/when the day comes that she finally lets her hands free will be the day I'll gladly sign up for her site.

I agree, especially with the last line.

Definitely.