• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

great looking 'babe'. But if she plans on doing this for another 5+ years, she's gonna need a boobjob; gravity is stalking her breasts.

I fully agree that watching the videos of her photoshoots is terribly boring - and this is the clear reason her pictures don't evolve or improve. I am a professional photographer and if you want great pictures you have to interact with your models. Nikki is always trying to amuse herself during the photoshoots, there is no discussion between photographer and her, and there's just some crap music on in the back ground. The best photos come when a model is laughing about something she and the photographer are talking about, or when she has to stop what she's doing and think hard about something someone in the room has just said. The silent "I'm just going to take pictures, do whatever" approach of P.P. is just crap. The only reason she has lasted so long is because she's just seriously hot with big bazooms.

Look here, for example:
http://www.batchplease.com/2007/03/covergirlsreese-witherspoon-does.html
Yeah, she's hot too, but she's clearly reacting to the photographer. Let's put Nikki in front of an excellent photographer and watch us all grow flagpoles again.

end of rant.

D-dogg

Banned

And I guess you're that "excelent" photographer? :)
I fully agree that watching the videos of her photoshoots is terribly boring - and this is the clear reason her pictures don't evolve or improve. I am a professional photographer and if you want great pictures you have to interact with your models. Nikki is always trying to amuse herself during the photoshoots, there is no discussion between photographer and her, and there's just some crap music on in the back ground. The best photos come when a model is laughing about something she and the photographer are talking about, or when she has to stop what she's doing and think hard about something someone in the room has just said. The silent "I'm just going to take pictures, do whatever" approach of P.P. is just crap. The only reason she has lasted so long is because she's just seriously hot with big bazooms.

Look here, for example:
http://www.batchplease.com/2007/03/covergirlsreese-witherspoon-does.html
Yeah, she's hot too, but she's clearly reacting to the photographer. Let's put Nikki in front of an excellent photographer and watch us all grow flagpoles again.

end of rant.

The best photos come when a model is laughing about something she and the photographer are talking about, or when she has to stop what she's doing and think hard about something someone in the room has just said.

end of rant.

I'm a photographer, and agree 100% :glugglug:

Someone posted some pics several days ago of Nikki spreading her legs. I know they were fake, but my god...does anyone know where I can find them? I tried the links in the person's post but they are dead. Please PM me if you can help.