• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

cobraii

Banned
Not that it matters but you guys know Nikki is gay right? I work with her girlfiend who owns the house and she takes the pictures.
Nikki is 21 by the way & her girlfriend is 30. Her parents bought her the house.

Wow she`s lesbian, he he he great:nanner:

Don`t know if you speak the thruth.. you probably are but is a nine years age difference not a little bit to much... Also I thought that phil-flash made the photo`s...

cobraii

Banned
nahh just kidden, I don't know, nikki is probably a 3 input teenager & Her daddy takes the pictures.:D

cobraii said:
Not that it matters but you guys know Nikki is gay right? I work with her girlfiend who owns the house and she takes the pictures.
Nikki is 21 by the way & her girlfriend is 30. Her parents bought her the house.

lol, if you ask me you need to get your facts straight, cause this was taken directly from her journal from her site,

"Journal Entry - 8/12/04

Well, this week has been pretty good for me, other than being sore from the weekend PF shoot (which was totally awesome!) My kitten is getting declawed and nuetered today, my puppies are all crate trained now and they are only 2 months old. My fiancee bought me a new huge cage for my sugar glider colony, and we have finally been able to start the processes needed to begin building our new house in a couple months(soooo much paperwork! I coulnt believe it). The only bad thing was being sick for the last 2 days since getting home from phils, but Im doing better now. :)Well, Im going to finish breakfast now and get in the shower (same ol' same ol') Buhbye! ~Nikki"

cobraii said:

she is??? then she should not have a problem posing with fellow phil flash model tiffany teen:) . that would be cool!!!

oh u were just kiddin??:tongue: still hope she would pose with Tiffany Teen...hello phil flash???

Phil77

Banned
3rd page, this chick always deserves to be on the first page.

Tiffany Teen had old nude pics wonder if nikki had some too????

Hung Lo

Banned
if you guys love nikki so much you can talk to her at this forum: nnboards.com which she posts on often. i like Tiffany Teen better myself- prettier face.

BUMP