• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

HelloMoto

Banned
Re: Next Door Nikki

I'm starting to think no one has seen this...

All n00d.

I don't know what made you start to think that. Just cause people didn't say OMG! THERE'S NIKKI!!! SHES NAKED!!!!

I'm pretty sure we were trying to forget. In that pic (and the rest from that "stolen set") she looks like the kind of lard ass nobody should have to look at!

Back to the facts jack:
http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/nikkis_playmates_1/

Change the 1, all the way up to 20 for now

http://www.quickbabes.net/next-door-nikki/001/
Change the 001 all the way up to 250

yea i have to agree she looks like she has a gut there...and you can even see it in her face she's pudgy.

Alot of comments here confuse me, especially regarding her nude pics.

People do realize that she's significantly out of shape now compared to the past right? I mean it's not even close, she used to have a flat out amazing body, but it hasn't been like that for a while now, well before she got pregant.

I'm not a hater either, this girl along with Kari Sweets were easily my favorite NN models, but it's kind of depressing when you look back at how unbelievably sexy this girl used to be and then see her new pics. She's still alright, but it's not even comparable to her in her prime.

Alot of comments here confuse me, especially regarding her nude pics.

People do realize that she's significantly out of shape now compared to the past right? I mean it's not even close, she used to have a flat out amazing body, but it hasn't been like that for a while now, well before she got pregant.

I'm not a hater either, this girl along with Kari Sweets were easily my favorite NN models, but it's kind of depressing when you look back at how unbelievably sexy this girl used to be and then see her new pics. She's still alright, but it's not even comparable to her in her prime.

But you need to remember that she had a kid not that long ago. I have yet to meet someone that is back in their prime in what maybe 3 or 4 months after their first kid. And have you ever thought that she might be spending more time with her first kid, then at the gym? I'm sorry for being a realist when so many people expect her to still be as hot as she was when she was a teen.

I'm sorry for being a realist when so many people expect her to still be as hot as she was when she was a teen.

I totally agree; I mean, one has to consider the fact that Nikki could have simply walked away from posing altogether after the pregnancy. Since she IS posing rather quickly after the pregnancy, Nikki deserves even more praise!

The Satyr Icon

HelloMoto

Banned

But you need to remember that she had a kid not that long ago. I have yet to meet someone that is back in their prime in what maybe 3 or 4 months after their first kid. And have you ever thought that she might be spending more time with her first kid, then at the gym? I'm sorry for being a realist when so many people expect her to still be as hot as she was when she was a teen.

Then you haven't met barely anyone who's had a kid huh? My fiance's had two (she had a bangin body before being preggo) and each time lost the stomach immediatly and with in a month or so you couldn't even tell she had a kid.

Nikki says she's preggo but not to worry cause she said she was going to hit the gym like crazy and work out to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. Looks like the only thing she's been working out is whatever muscles it takes to open teh twinkie wrapper!