• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

Does anyone know her ful name and where she's from?

I know she is from the northwest suburbs of Chicago and that she went to Naperville Central High School. Tiffany Teen also went to the same high school in the same graduating class. The only reason I know this is because I used to manage a health club and a member that used our club claimed to be friends with Next Door Nikki. I don't remember what her name is though.

D-dogg

Banned

what's so creepy about it? that I see her as a normal woman then just a little play object...? it's not like I'm going to look her up or something

why else would you want to know where she lives? its weird internet por is not reality its fantasy - i think trying to find out where some from your fantasy live in reality is crossing the line
to prove my point ask her directly where she live - not doubt she wouldnt tell you

why else would you want to know where she lives? its weird internet por is not reality its fantasy - i think trying to find out where some from your fantasy live in reality is crossing the line
to prove my point ask her directly where she live - not doubt she wouldnt tell you

It's harmless you shithead. Maybe he likes to know a bit about the woman over whom he is pleasuring himself. Nothing wrong in that.

D-dogg

Banned

Ask her directly, wtf? Like I got her phone number or e-mail or something. Maybe for you it's som freaky stuf to see a woman like a real person other then someone who pops up on your screen

To know, or not to know. everyone has different
points of view, likes & diss-likes etc. by now its
probably ok for her fans to know all about her.
any perves and stalkers that show up at her front
door will get there ass's kicked by her new husband. :fight:

D-dogg

Banned

yeah duh, we all know she's married. if that was your last arguement:)
But I'm not gonna waist any more words on you

yeah duh, we all know she's married. if that was your last arguement:)
But I'm not gonna waist any more words on you

buddy im dropping it if your intentions are good ill believe you - there are a lot of creeps out there - im glad your not one of them
conversation over

To any Moderators. After posting the last message, I was informed by a member that the link was totally uncool. I'm sorry, I was unaware of it. I tried to edit it, but the edit button was gone. Please take pity on my stupid action. :(