• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

Nice video, D-dogg. Now if the camera man would have just shut his face, it would have been perfect.

H

That would be Phil, her former boss and complete douche bag. He managed to fire all his big money makers at the top of thier games.

Tru$t me, he don't give a $hit!! He made his.....cha-ching!!

And my guess is it will all be gone in cocaine, booze, and a car he'll pay too much money for.

And if some of you guys find her boring- check out some of the other 9,724 women here at Freeones. Why post in Nikki's thread? "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

H

And if some of you guys find her boring- check out some of the other 9,724 women here at Freeones. Why post in Nikki's thread? "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Maybe Nikki and Denise Milani can have a competition where they see who can generate the most complaints about them not doing nudity. :rolleyes::1orglaugh

Meh...shes nice and all, but with her fired from her pevious site, and still getting over her pregancy, I think she seriously needs to re-approach what shes selling...cause its not like theres other girls her age and/or body type that are doing much more...Espically after that springer incident...lol

Meh...shes nice and all, but with her fired from her pevious site, and still getting over her pregancy, I think she seriously needs to re-approach what shes selling...cause its not like theres other girls her age and/or body type that are doing much more...Espically after that springer incident...lol

Once again now... :rofl: