• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

Nope! I can't see any difference to her size, her features, or the size of her boobs. Are these definitely taken after she got pregnant? Then again, she's only a coupla months in so I suppose she's not showing yet.

Phil Flash just fired Nikki:

to quote:
NextdoorNikki will no longer be performing webcam shows or writing journals. I wanted to be the FIRST to let everyone know that my company will no longer be working with the model known as Nikki and that our contract has been terminated. The site will not be updating with any new content. Sorry if this is bad news to any fans out there, but this road has ended for me!

Originally posted by Nikki:

Yeah I just got the email. Sorry guys but apparently I made derogatory comments about phil in my AF Bikini in the Park pic post (because I said he didnt use all the pics that I sent him) and he determined it to be enough to fire me. At least he gave Blueyez 10 weeks... that's way more than I can say for me.

This isnt the last of Nikki, new plans are in the works.

:mad:

Wow....First Tiffany quits, then Princess Blueyez fired, then Seanna fired and now Nikki fired....CRAZY!

:dunno:

The Satyr Icon

Last edited:

Thanks. I love this girl! :D

Phil Flash just fired Nikki:

to quote:
NextdoorNikki will no longer be performing webcam shows or writing journals. I wanted to be the FIRST to let everyone know that my company will no longer be working with the model known as Nikki and that our contract has been terminated. The site will not be updating with any new content. Sorry if this is bad news to any fans out there, but this road has ended for me!

Originally posted by Nikki:

Yeah I just got the email. Sorry guys but apparently I made derogatory comments about phil in my AF Bikini in the Park pic post (because I said he didnt use all the pics that I sent him) and he determined it to be enough to fire me. At least he gave Blueyez 10 weeks... that's way more than I can say for me.

This isnt the last of Nikki, new plans are in the works.

:mad:

Wow....First Tiffany quits, then Princess Blueyez fired, then Seanna fired and now Nikki fired....CRAZY!

:dunno:

The Satyr Icon

Dont forget that he fired the Taylor Twins too. And damn, this sucks.

Dont forget that he fired the Taylor Twins too. And damn, this sucks.

The Taylor Twins
were there and gone quick!
TiffanyTeen had to quit....and Brandy's Box...she left, too....

Phil's loss (of sanity) will be the girls' and their new webmaster's gain...

The Satyr Icon

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

Well guys I've enjoyed chatting with you and posting pics for you and being "Your NDN" for these last 4 years. Like I said i'll be back and you know where to find me for the time being.....with Phil's other Ex's on the "other board"

You Might catch me lurking here from time to time.........

When she said the other board maybe she meant here:D

oh no, that sucks!!!

otherwise, maybe thats a good thing, maybe she´ll get a new site with "different" content :), or at least a new site. it would be very sad if she is gone forever.

by the way
does anyone know, what other forum she tals about?