• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

damn... even if she would do "real" nude pics you guys would think it´s a fake!!.. BTW, I don´t think that set is a fake. Maybe it was a session that turned out a little different and she decided to take it! Why not?

I don't check this thread for a week and boom now nikki's nude. I'm gunna disagree with most people here and say she doesn't look bad, no she doesn't look like she did when she was nineteen years. She graduated NCHS the year after i did so she's twenty three ish... you look different after a few years. She's far from fat guys... come on. However, somewhere back in this epic of a thread i did say she'd look exactly like mandy michaels topless and i don't think i'm too far off.

"According to Nikki herself?" You got a source on that? Because she IS the only person who can really put an end to all this speculation.

Nikki is not fat Shes pregnet...Her own words
"Well every girl dreams of growing up and having a family right? Im no exception but of course I wasnt planning on starting until I was done with school and my site etc......well about 3 months ago I found out that my dream was going to come true a lot sooner than I expected.....im going to have a baby!"

bergstrom

Closed Account

http://nnboards.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=53488

and copied from her statement,

"Ok guys here's the latest news on me, your NDN!

Ok, so I have some very important news to tell you all........

Well every girl dreams of growing up and having a family right? Im no exception but of course I wasnt planning on starting until I was done with school and my site etc......well about 3 months ago I found out that my dream was going to come true a lot sooner than I expected.....im going to have a baby!

Im sure the reaction to this news is going to be mixed and a lot of you might be worried about what is going to happen to my site, but please DONT WORRY! As soon as I found out, I had a shoot with Phil and did a ton of amateur content at home (which I talked about in my journal weeks ago) so I have plenty of material to last through the pregnancy. And I am definitely planning on working out like crazy so I can come back to work as soon as possible after the baby is born because I love my job. MY SITE ISNT GOING ANYWHERE! I PROMISE!

But I do have one question... Obviously i've been camming up until this week and my question is this.......should I continue to cam? Would you like to still chat with me eventhough I wont be able to do "sexy" shows anymore, would you want to see me grow and talk to me about what is going on? or would it just be too weird and gross you out and chatting with me just isnt enough? I posted a poll about this so please let me know what you think because im still totally up for camming and chatting with those of you who would still want me to. (Can you imagine how big my boobs will be!?!? Hahahah!)"

Berg

yeah her latest set with her in the grey playboy hoodie and playboy bunny blue undies was taken one month into her pregnancy