• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

My thoughts exactly!Amen to that.

My thing is that how many times can we see the same lame ass pose. Its time for her to move on to new things. Not necessarily hardcore but maybe more than the usual tease shes done for so long already.

My thing is that how many times can we see the same lame ass pose. Its time for her to move on to new things. Not necessarily hardcore but maybe more than the usual tease shes done for so long already.

I think that half of the problem is that people keep posting the same shit over and over and over.....
I would like to see a more steady stream of pics not just from her but from all of the Phil Flash girls.Not that new stuff never comes out,but I think some girls just don't have anything new anymore.Maybe they have moved on to greener pastures,who knows?

i agree people post the same damn pics over and over again, cause they dont look back, and its not even that you need to look back far, just like 3 pages and ull find the pics ur about to post. This is why i really just peek in and leave without posting. Its fine if they are pics weve never seen in an old set, but people just post the same damn 7 pics over and over again. Its not that i care shes not nude, i could care less if she went nude, its the same FUCKING PICS.

Last edited:

Well its also like the same people bitching over and over and over and over and over about how she doesnt get naked. If you dont like that she doesnt get naked, dont fucking post. Its that easy. And yeah I'll admit its annoying see the same sets over and over because people dont wanna look thought 53 pages, not to mention the other 50+ pages of the old thread. But hey, thats life, there's not getting around it.

oh my bad....i saw a few new posts and i thought Nikki finally went naked......
ah who am i kidding that day hasn't come in over 2 years .....:1orglaugh
probably never will.....

me looking at any pictures of Nikki...>:sleep: