• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

I have read that she doesn't pose nude cause she doesn't like the stills of her. but I was thinking, if she doesn't want pictures then do movies. I mean a little bare naked boobage here and there would be nice. no man in there right mind likes to be teased with no little reward. no one likes that, it's like tempting a chained beast with a piece of meat. it'll eventually get it and you. I mean a little peek here and there coulding hurt. I mean she has wore those damn fishnets alot and all it is to me and something in the way lol. but she has also said that if no one wants to be a member of her site and no one joins and end up just cancelling her membership then she'll just step out and persue something different. I think within time who knows. she may get more comfortable with the idea.

get naked or go work at taco bell.

Haha well put. Couldn't agree more. I was one of Nikki's biggest fans back when she was new, but have long since gotten bored with the same thing over and over. Still, every time I see this thread renewed I click to see if maybe she's finally done it. If she does, that will be awesome, but if not, there are plenty of other girls at least as hot or hotter that are emerging as non nudes and then progressing into nudity and hardcore before people get bored and shitty with them. We don't need Nikki, but I'll still be checking back here, just in case...

Heading sadly to your way of thinking mongo18.
On the progression from NN to Nudity to the holy grail (for most) of H/C front I assume you'd put Jordan Capri and Busty Blonde Faith in that category but interested in any other recommends/names you were thinking of.

At the moment, Teen Sandy is definitely worth keeping an eye on, and Sexy Canadian Girl Ashleigh seems to be coming along with her.

Nikki doesn't really rate too high on my list of NN girls. I guess i just kinda like rooting for her being that my home town has spawned two of the hottest net girls ever, her and Tiffany teen. You really gotta love them, even if they don't really show much off or take forever to do it since they kinda started the NN business. Before them i can't really think of any big names.

Its been awhile since i responded in this thread or really even checked it just because I know its the same sets over and over again. Some people don't like her new look and complain she's ugly or fat in the face. She's not nineteen anymore, she's twenty three years, people have diiferent looks. I for one do not think she has a fat face that's for sure. Ugly... wow, no way. Am i a fan of her new hair, no, wasn't a fan of the previous hair change either but its nice to see her trying new stuff. If she's not getting naked that's about the only think different she can do, new cloths and new hair.

There are by far more amazing women to drool over that do show skin and more. I'm hooked on Eileen from Cum On Eileen right now. fantastic czech girl. Sexy teen sandy is another perfect girl too.

All in all, Nikki isn't the hottest but far from ugly. People hating on her for not being naked... harsh. Its like hating on McDonalds for not serving Taco's. Just isn't what they do but they do a decent burger take it or leave it.

One thing I do love about her is her nipples (when she takes care of showing them).

These things are so misaligned you can predict solar eclipses, rain and the next Rolling Stones comeback by 'em. The girl's a freak and I love it. :)

People hating on her for not being naked... harsh. Its like hating on McDonalds for not serving Taco's. Just isn't what they do but they do a decent burger take it or leave it.

I'd say it's more like people going into McDonald's, having a Big Mac, then complaining it isn't a Taco. Here's an idea: don't go in!

Mmm... I think NDN is more appetizing than McDonald's, of course.

Here's a thought:
Why do people send replys in saying that they don't like nikki or they don't like the way she does things, whats the point?? Why don't they just save themselves the 5 minutes worth of typing and not bother complaining about her. Its usually good to talk about models they do like instead of complaining about models they don't like! I think she looks fantastic!

Last edited:

Here's a thought:
Why do people send replys in saying that they don't like nikki or they don't like the way she does things, whats the point?? Why don't they just save themselves the 5 minutes worth of typing and not bother complaining about her. Its usually good to talk about models they do like instead of complaining about models they don't like! I think she looks fantastic!

To bother people who like her

It seems to be working!!! However, I do agree it is a bit of a time-waster!

Personally I like the girl........I wish she'd strip, and maybe even go HC, but that's not gonna happen!

Still praying though!!!!