• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

Isn't it a bit like going to a strip club ? They don't really care about you. They just want your ca$h. For Nikki to "redeem" herself she now needs to do full blown mega hardcore. :D

PS: Excellent post The Satyr Icon :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

That was a very disappointing way to meet nikki's nipples. I was expecting and hoping for something way more classy.

I'm suprised the vid took so long to appear if it was done back in march.

Now then, the big question is, since some of us seem disappointed at how this happened, will it affect your checking this thread/Nikki?

Two thing about this vid.

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. Dudes, I bet she wont go nude, not in the least. She will still expect her "loyal" fans to pay up the bunghole to see her tease and shit, and never actully showing anything. Most likely she will awnser all wants to her going nude with this vid. (ie: Just go find that vid if you want to see my tits) I belive she will not do the smart thing and do mabey 5% of each shoot at least topless, keeping her fanbase and growing it. I personaly have not been impressed with her sence the school girl and poker shoots. She has to grow up and see that after this leaked to the internet she cannot hold the level of respect she had, and still not go nude. If she wants to keep the fans, its time to show something we havent seen. (at least not in high rez) Thats just my :2 cents:

I must be honest having seen the clip I am baffled why she did it.

All the guys paying their subs to see squat must be well pissed off.

We have heard all the bollox about non nude and why she wont reveal more then she goes on national telly gets her tits out and licks some other slappers twat.

What gives?

I don't know man, but I think MONTREALMAN said it best, She now must do full-blown to redeem herself. Good one MONTREALMAN!!!!

forehead said:
I must be honest having seen the clip I am baffled why she did it.

All the guys paying their subs to see squat must be well pissed off.

We have heard all the bollox about non nude and why she wont reveal more then she goes on national telly gets her tits out and licks some other slappers twat.

What gives?

honestly, who cares.

I don't think I care one way or another about her exposing her breast. I thought it was her decision to do what she wanted for whatever reason she wanted to do it because she doesn't owe me anything. I just wonder if from now on it's going to be anti-climatic. Maybe people will stop complaining about the whole non-nude thing now. (although I doubt it)

D-rock said:
I don't think I care one way or another about her exposing her breast. I thought it was her decision to do what she wanted for whatever reason she wanted to do it because she doesn't owe me anything. I just wonder if from now on it's going to be anti-climatic. Maybe people will stop complaining about the whole non-nude thing now. (although I doubt it)

Exactly, D-rock.
:thumbsup:

One imagines NdN reveal one or both breasts in a "classy" photo shoot. THAT would shut us all up. OR simply not revealing anything (it works for site-mate Princess Blueyez).

This reveal, classy to the hilt, had her tits jiggling and bouncing and licking. I loved it, but for her to double-standardize the issue by saying she wants to remain classy on her site fucks up the issue. So...for a studio crowd on a pseudo-talk show she'd go topless?

How does her membership settle now for millimeters of cloth cover her nipples, pussy and asshole? Or worse, NdN walks away like TiffanyTeen...

The Satyr Icon

Oh wow. Her breasts are so amazing. So this is what has been driving men mad for so long. /sarcasm

I knew she was way overrated back then and it's obvious that there's nothing "magical" about her breasts. This whole scene only proves that. And this whole topless scene doesn't make her appear any sexier than she was before the teasing.

I also find it ironic she calls herself classy and "not a slut" when, even though she does cover her genetaila, she's still showing closeup shots of her cunt and breasts and wearing tons of revealing clothes in revealing positions. Like most of you have said, she's BARELY covering herself.

I'll admit she was hot as hell when I first saw a video of her in a photoshoot, but I never stayed interest in her for more than a week.

I am still amazed by the Springer thing.....great for her, it makes me enjoy her a bit more knowing that shes this wild child.

Look, she's hot for sure. But from the posts of hers that I've read, she's comes off a bit bitchy. And to say that she wants to keep her site classy is funny, since hundreds of dudes jerk off on their keyboards to her site a night. Real classy.

She's an internet tease, and I won't support her site. I'll join Ann Angel, or Real Peachez 18 because they give their fans what they want. She's a tease for the money.....