• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I asked "Nikki" on Instagram if it was really her, I know it's not but I still asked to see if the person will reply. Looks like hell will freeze over before I get a response! 🤣

Nikki.jpg

I’m more concerned with how you and a fake account have 42 friends in common lol
Those 42 accounts are celebrities, traveling accounts, gaming, TV shows etc. Nobody I personally know. While I'm talking about fake Nikki Sims account, to those on Twitter, have you ever been followed by NikkiiSims? Yeah, NikkiiSims with the extra "i" :LOL: . I was followed by that person a few months ago and I sent a message asking if it's really Nikki Sims and to prove it with a recent photo. The person could barley speak English!🤣

Last edited:
Anyone know the pictures sets and the videos where we see the most Nikki's pussy?

lol Sorry, that sounds crude but I will probably get a 1 month subscription to finish my collection and am curious where the most pussy pics and videos are.

Thanks in advance!

I guess I could ask the same for topless shots. lol

Thank you!

Where there is money to be made, there’s always hope. My uneducated guess- we’ll see her back somewhere down the line.
Considering Nikki has given only fans a miss during the pandemic, and her latest sale item, on its own, is selling for $5.99 I'm guessing money is not a factor in Nikki's life. I'd say her biggest concern as always is hiding her tits, lol.

Considering Nikki has given only fans a miss during the pandemic, and her latest sale item, on its own, is selling for $5.99 I'm guessing money is not a factor in Nikki's life. I'd say her biggest concern as always is hiding her tits, lol.
Yeah. lol

And I always wondered why she kept hiding her private parts. We all know what her nipples and pussy look like, there are lots of pictures all over the Internet, we all saw them.

Yeah. lol

And I always wondered why she kept hiding her private parts. We all know what her nipples and pussy look like, there are lots of pictures all over the Internet, we all saw them.
Yeah we know what her nipples look like, especially those lucky bastards who she flashed her tits to at the Jerry Springer show and the wet t-shirt contest. If someone invents a time machine I would steal it just to go back and sit right behind her on that fine moment in 2006! :LOL:

As for Nikki coming back, it's been over 3 years but I still have a bit of hope that she will make a return.

I agree with Slacker and have hope!

They have unreleased content and edited out content of the BTS scenes already posted. That is money in the bank waiting to be spent and if marketed right she will make a small fortune.

If she unleashes Joey to handle her OnlyFans account (at some point in the future) and publish that content he will make them lots of money. Small clips for a nice fee!

Last edited:
Do any of you remember the name of the web forum mumblez and nikki used to hang out on? Not InnerDeviant, but the one before that?
====
nevermind, it's nikkisforum.com ... for some reason I thought there was another one.

Last edited: