• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yeah, it looks like a good video. Adding that to my list the next time I subscribe.
I would love to see BTS videos for these videos:
Artist
Basketball and Stuff footage from the GoPro only
The beer pong videos, preferably the second one.
Down blouse
Figuring Out Videos
Honey Tits
Playing in the mud
Spunky
Squishing Boobs
Tub Time
and Underboob Workout.
Honey tits behind the scenes be epic

I definitely feel like "Crave you" is the holy grail, which means we will never see it or if we do it will be a very watered down version.
I wish and I still keep a glimmer of hope that she'll have a change of heart on its release. This is mumblez's response to my request:

Request 4 Crave U response.png

He also went on to say that they argued a lot during the making of the video and it wouldn't be a good look. He then proceeded to shit on me and others here that were critical. I apologized for my end and suggested that an alternate audio with music might work as a solution if they changed their minds down the road.

I agree with you that the likelihood of this releasing is low, but here's hoping.

Last edited:
I wish and I still keep a glimmer of hope that she'll have a change of heart on its release. This is mumblez's response to my request:

View attachment 861629

He also went on to say that they argued a lot during the making of the video and it wouldn't be a good look. He then proceeded to shit on me and others here that were critical. I apologized for my end and suggested that an alternate audio with music might work as a solution if they changed their minds down the road.

I agree with you that the likelihood of this releasing is low, but here's hoping.
If there was ever a video to sell as it's own entity this would be it, I think a lot of people here would pay a generous amount for that one.

I definitely get where he is coming from though, pissing off your wife by releasing her nude would possibly be a divorce worthy action. That is unless she consents to it, which seems highly unlikely.

I think our best bet is they decide to go the onlyfans or clip4sale route and charge a kings ransom for it. Having said all that, we have all pretty much seen all she's got to offer so It wouldn't really be anything new just a longer cut.

In case they read this... Nikki/Joey name your price lol

I and just about every other Nikki fans would love to see the BTS for Crave. I little sad that we may never see it but I agree with Joey, it really wouldn't look good with them arguing a lot. I also respect him for not going against his wife wishes.

If she does OF she make a killing
She really would make a killing on OF since she is still popular but remember, next month will be 3 years since she went on her "break". It's clear that Nikki is done and we shouldn't hold our breath for a come back.

Like I said before, it's sad to Nikki go but we should still be happy that she did this for so long and Joey is sticking around to post BTS videos and some unseen photos.

An effort was made but it's been inactive for years. According to Mumbles she never could get the hang of being natural on OF. For her to feel comfortable she had to "perform" which, he admitted, worked against her natural sexiness and appeal.

She would make a killing if she wanted to up the explicitness or or work on even more tease content, but as it was, they already produced a cam, a video and a set a week for years. OF turned into "just one more thing" to do. If it went up in exposure she could charge an arm and leg and make it worth her time, but otherwise it would be taking away from other commitments and sources of income. The performers that make bank in OF are welded to their phones and computers (unless they hire a sock puppet). She could do it, but that's never been her m.o.

Obviously I’m extremely biased but her onlyfans was awesome. The shower clip. The walking on the treadmill in a bra. She even shot exclusive videos for her onlyfans. That leather boots video was so sexy. And they’re all still there. If she just activates it again, anyone could subscribe again and see them. I wasn’t sure about this fact til just the other day. Gracie Glam had an onlyfans years ago too. Then, for quite a while, she was away. Now she’s back. As soon as I saw that Gracie was back on onlyfans, I re-subscribed for 2 reasons. 1 because Gracie is an all time fave of mine. But mainly because 2 I was wondering if all that content was still there. And yeah it’s all there.

If Nikki doesn’t ever wanna shoot pics and videos again, I think it’s a real loss for everyone who enjoys her outstanding content. But I definitely think she should continue to not shoot content if this is what she’d rather do. And I hope she’s doing great! As far as her onlyfans account goes though, all of the content that was there is still there! All she would have to do is reactivate her account. I personally would re-subscribe immediately.

Last edited:
Me too cant believe 17 years has gone by and she still looked so amazing. I think her onlyfans page was great. I think few photos and 1 min video a week and i will be there subscribing again.
#Please come back Nikki

Me too cant believe 17 years has gone by and she still looked so amazing. I think her onlyfans page was great. I think few photos and 1 min video a week and i will be there subscribing again.
#Please come back Nikki
She did onlyfans like long before it blew up. The site has gotten much better now from a model perspective

Really can't believe it's been 17 years since she started. I found out about her at the end of 2005, it was a pink micro bikini she was in, those were the first pics I saw of Nikki. I have a thing for slim busty women and my jaw hit the floor looking at those pics! The memories of surfing the internet on a blazing fast 56Kbps dial-up connection😅, we didn't get high speed internet until 2009. Time flies really fast. Anyways, lets see what Joey have in store for us this weekend.

Nikki-Sims-Wearing-Pink-Bikini-2.jpg

Really can't believe it's been 17 years since she started. I found out about her at the end of 2005, it was a pink micro bikini she was in, those were the first pics I saw of Nikki. I have a thing for slim busty women and my jaw hit the floor looking at those pics! The memories of surfing the internet on a blazing fast 56Kbps dial-up connection😅, we didn't get high speed internet until 2009. Time flies really fast. Anyways, lets see what Joey have in store for us this weekend.

View attachment 862805
This makes me wish Phil would release more than one set a year, Idk how you can run a business like that.

I actually emailed him asking about buying Nikki's content, he said he'd sell it for 20K lol