• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Nikki said in the webchat that she doesn't do topless stuff because she doesn't like how they look naked on their own. Man what a tragedy, I couldn't disagree more. She is easily top 10 of all time for me. And if her long, successful career is any indicator, the anticipation of seeing them keeps people hooked.

She needs to do somthing new realy quick,she need to think new before the race is done. I think that she must give us an glimse of what she hiding for us,an complete see thru set or video to get refrech us,she got those wonderful naturaly boobs and with the years she got this nice loking bum,i was choked when she said she not like her boobs,they are gods gift,and yes they are start hanging,she almost 40....I think that adult women are so fantastic,and i be glad when she stop shave her cutie pussy,thats belong to teens nicely trimmed its good and its more natural on an adult

Seriously-

Hey I've got an idea, let's post some pics of Nikki holding her hands over her boobs!

Or wait, wait... maybe a gif where it looks like she's going topless but it cuts out just before!!

Man, someone should totally do that.

No topless stuff? She did topless so much times. With paint, honey or some jewelery... She could now get full topless, everyone has seen the titties, and pussy in 3 pics last summer... Go on Nikki, let's show us what we've already seen in the past more often...

Tango? Tango? Tango es bango!!:rolleyes:

Nikki said in the webchat that she doesn't do topless stuff because she doesn't like how they look naked on their own. Man what a tragedy, I couldn't disagree more. She is easily top 10 of all time for me. And if her long, successful career is any indicator, the anticipation of seeing them keeps people hooked.

Phil, I have a question for you and maybe you can shed light on this since you used to work with Nikki, lets not use her real name that rhymes with Pristine, but why is she so anti being topless?

Is it because her right boob is larger then her left boob? Is it her aerola size? Why is she so anti being nude to the point when someone suggests topless, it triggers her defense mechanism to go up and constantly reiterate "thats just not what I'm about"

In all seriousness, what is your personal take on the inability for her to take a leap in her material? She is losing valuable time to make money. No one is saying, drop your panties, spread eagle and show your goods. For the love of gd, you basically are topless in half your work, just start doing more of it.

d it interesting how girls can be self-conscious about certain features we would've never thought possible in a million years. It's like the model who had amazing natural lips and later decided to get lip injections and you're like, "Wait, did she not like her lips? How could she not like her lips?"

Anyway, though I've never heard of a guy who wanted a small dick, the "You want what you don't have" thing certainly exists and you see it often with girls like Nikki, someone who is objectively beautiful. It's difficult to understand that a girl like her could not like something about herself like say, her areolas, but it's definitely a real thing -- even with someone who has been doing what she's done for the last 10+ years.

Maybe she just doesn't like her areolas or her nipples and, as a guy who thinks she has some of the most amazing boobs I've seen, that's something I can't comprehend... but maybe that's the case. I've heard of girls with big areolas who don't like them but most of the time it's because some dumbfuck said some dumbfuck thing at some point. Who knows?

All I know is if Nikki worries about the appearance of her boobs, I can understand that that may be a real thing that she is one of the most, if not the most popular internet model in existence (one can certainly argue that) and it's because of her gorgeous face, her endearing personality and natural charm and her one-of-a-kind boobs which are a pair of the most amazing boobs on this planet.

If she ever decided to do a topless set, one like any other set but topless, she'd quickly find out just how awesome her boobs are -- if it so be she really doesn't like how they look

d it interesting how girls can be self-conscious about certain features we would've never thought possible in a million years. It's like the model who had amazing natural lips and later decided to get lip injections and you're like, "Wait, did she not like her lips? How could she not like her lips?"

Anyway, though I've never heard of a guy who wanted a small dick, the "You want what you don't have" thing certainly exists and you see it often with girls like Nikki, someone who is objectively beautiful. It's difficult to understand that a girl like her could not like something about herself like say, her areolas, but it's definitely a real thing -- even with someone who has been doing what she's done for the last 10+ years.

Maybe she just doesn't like her areolas or her nipples and, as a guy who thinks she has some of the most amazing boobs I've seen, that's something I can't comprehend... but maybe that's the case. I've heard of girls with big areolas who don't like them but most of the time it's because some dumbfuck said some dumbfuck thing at some point. Who knows?

All I know is if Nikki worries about the appearance of her boobs, I can understand that that may be a real thing that she is one of the most, if not the most popular internet model in existence (one can certainly argue that) and it's because of her gorgeous face, her endearing personality and natural charm and her one-of-a-kind boobs which are a pair of the most amazing boobs on this planet.

If she ever decided to do a topless set, one like any other set but topless, she'd quickly find out just how awesome her boobs are -- if it so be she really doesn't like how they look

No one is even saying, "Hey why don't you become a topless model" and put yourself in that category. What I want to know is why she doesn't do more videos where she is actually topless as a treat. I agree, she is one of the most beautiful and natural models out there, but her constant "thats not who I am rhetoric" is a bit old. You are an internet model who happens to be very naked a lot. If you think by putting nipple shield means your not technically topless you are only lying to yourself trying to misclassify the work you do. I am not bashing her just don't understand the philosophy and lack of concern for her paying fans interests.

Tis one of life's great mysteries.

Ahh, who knows? I sure as hell don't, and I've tried to figure it out for years. All the damn formulas I came up, the nights I spent filling up windows for hours on end trying to predict when Nikki would make the shift to topless (officially) and, lo and behold, with each passing date I've had to erase them all and start allllllll over again. (Sure this had nothing to do with my lack of math skills but...) It's just amazing to me to think she could have 98.47333333333333333 percent of her boob showing and it's like, "Damn it, I can't see anything! Why does she have to cover up her boobs with those nipple thingys?"

I swear when it comes to hoping for things, the two at the tiiiiiippy top of the list are world peace ... and Nikki showing her boobs in pics or a video -- without the honey or the whip cream or the shaving cream or the soap or the paint or the tape or the stickers or the poker chips or the cookie dough or the Christmas ornaments or the nipple clamps or the nipple rings or the nipple tassels or the hair or the chocolate or the peanut butter or the Nutella or the cherries or the ice cream or the pizza or the sushi or the middle fingers or the index fingers or the pinky fingers or the finger in-between the pinky finger and the middle finger or the thumbs or the toes or the elbows or the lawn gnomes or the...

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Don't get me wrong, she has done some amazing shoots -- the Christmas one especially (in terms of sheer nipple visibility). I just want one though, just one, where she straight up whips them out and let's them breath, and doesn't hide them. Just says, of her own accord, "Here are my nipples, guys." (And yet she's not been shy about showing them numerous times, ahhhhhhh, I don't get it! I just don't, I'm so lost.)