• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Plus- It was pretty fucking cool to see Nikki drinking a brewski! Did anyone catch the brand?

Angry Orchad, different label but you can see the drawing... Apple piss, I mean cider, women stuff

angryorchardcider.jpg

Me, annoying? Could this be... how?

The praying mantis comment made me do an LOL!

The dumb and dumber comment made me do an even bigger LOL!

This place is great!@!

Really Phil what made you think encouraging a fan/troll would be a good idea? You already have his first grovelling request, oh look he's asking for "near clear view asshole shots, pussy slips etc", hopefully you will publish your reply to his request here, so your paying members can be advised of the release date of stated content. The troll has indicated he does not mind waiting, but then why should he, all discussions with him have made it quite clear he's not a member of your site.

You never know said troll may produce a pic of his reaction when you tell him his requests are denied as you don't have any pics like that.

Am I am right Phil you did say on this thread no full nude or pussy shots in your 50.000 pic repertoire ?

Really Phil what made you think encouraging a fan/troll would be a good idea? You already have his first grovelling request, oh look he's asking for "near clear view asshole shots, pussy slips etc", hopefully you will publish your reply to his request here, so your paying members can be advised of the release date of stated content. The troll has indicated he does not mind waiting, but then why should he, all discussions with him have made it quite clear he's not a member of your site.

You never know said troll may produce a pic of his reaction when you tell him his requests are denied as you don't have any pics like that.

Am I am right Phil you did say on this thread no full nude or pussy shots in your 50.000 pic repertoire ?

Waiting on news of the next update too-

Santa Wife left me $8 to spend on this (after buying me a new Alienware Aurora R5). Just waiting for the next update and Phil can have my booty*-

*Bad pun but couldn't resist-

The troll has indicated he does not mind waiting, but then why should he, all discussions with him have made it quite clear he's not a member of your site.

Troll!?!??!?!
e2339e4fe90cb0c92b170c051cc4361572a1f52628888d128674a0dce9f2b8d5.jpg

This forum deserves a better class of troll, and I'm gonna give it to em, you'll see...when the chips are down these other members will cast you out, like a leper.

How could you possibly know if I am a member or not!? I was a been a member many years ago and signed up again once the new nipple pics came out
If Phil comes back and says there are no partially showing asshole or pussy partial showing pics I wouldn't cry over it. We know he has more topless pics.

P.S. You encourage me to focus on firing up my particle accelerator to find more secrets to the universe. Don't lose your status of Knight of the commoner table by making assumptions.

Waiting on news of the next update too-

Santa Wife left me $8 to spend on this (after buying me a new Alienware Aurora R5). Just waiting for the next update and Phil can have my booty*-

*Bad pun but couldn't resist-

I don't get the booty joke, can you explain cause all I heard was:
crickets1.jpg

It looks like 2016 was the year of the 'accidental' slip, everything from shields to 'hair bras' were in play-

Hopefully 2017 is the year of the gratuitous boob flash, if beer pong is the model to go by-

Plus- It was pretty fucking cool to see Nikki drinking a brewski! Did anyone catch the brand?

Hope this year we get more of these types of shots:
9CCB4CB.png

Still no preview for tomorrow? Very curious about that... Something special? 

You were right, this week's update was something special-

We got 11:07 of a topless Nikki taking a bubble bath. Unlike the usual baths, the suds cover very little this time and at points nothing at all. As for the POV camera work, this was one of the closest camera-to-boob shots we have ever seen.

The moneymakers have been unleashed. She teased with the nipple shields last November then again when her hair bra severely failed in December. Last week it was several clear flashes in a drinking game that she won way too often IMHO.

With the release this week we are off to a good start in 2017. Very interested in seeing where she takes us!

WOW... and back there you can see the preview for next week... titjob? (on a dildo, of course) or maybe a streptease in first person.

That was a good video. Nikki showing her nipples and I don't have to listen to her stupid husband talking and ruining the mood.
lol, mute audio if it bothers you. She doesn't talk or make a sound in her videos anyway (except cam shows). Or maybe she does talk? I don't know, cause I usually mute her videos.

Is this the first time that Nikki previews have topless shots? I can't recall any preview prior on any website, be it HottyStop, be it Nips, having topless pics as previews. It would always claim ''Nikki is topless in this set!!'' but then she's got her hands covering her nipples or something was obstructing the view, it was never 100% topless. I think it's GREAT that for once, we get a preview, that is downward topless, I think the time is perfect for Nikki to go topless imho. It makes sense on a professional level, where she's at in her career right now, the timing is there and Nikki is a smart businesswoman, I believe she knows it and will act consequently.

Nikki, if you're reading this, I was a member on your website, many times. I can tell you this. If you decide or have decided to go the full topless road while still teasing a lot, I'm subscribing again in a hearbeat and I know a lot of people that will do the same. They told me, ''we're waiting for her to go full topless'' and they are very pleased right now, that I can tell you.

Keep up your good work, it has been a lot of fun following you through the years and I have a feeling the best, is still to come.

Cheers!

nikki, if you're reading this, i was a member on your website, many times. I can tell you this. If you decide or have decided to go the full topless road while still teasing a lot, i'm subscribing again in a hearbeat and i know a lot of people that will do the same. They told me, ''we're waiting for her to go full topless'' and they are very pleased right now, that i can tell you.

ditto!

She won't get new members, because it will all end up on the internet for free anyway. Most of the people are moochers, not genuine payers of service provisions.

And I have. I saw that HottyStop gallery too and thought the same as JennSpace - certainly a first for a promotional gallery.

I'm happy to pay too - I am looking forward to more hot content from Nikki and we'll only get that if people buy memberships and support her.