• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
such boring updates

Yup I agree 100%

I for one am her to see something that hasn't been posted yet, her pussy. I wait patiently for the time when she will start posting pics of her pink spread wide.

That is the only reason I check back- I could give a fuck about the tease stuff some speak so highly of.

What is this post? ChristinaModel was a better dancer than what we see in that video above, and that is hilarious! It's ok if not all of her content is a winner, she will be just fine without you defending her with posts like this. Come on dude.

Badd Blud, the unofficial board defender of Nikki and her tease posts- You have just felt his Wrath, lmao- he raises his wilted pecker head any time someone criticizes his beloved Nikki- and proclaims his masturbation proclamation for next door Nikki- his cum catch rags are so soiled they are stiff as cement with thoughts of Nikki

Yup I agree 100%

I for one am her to see something that hasn't been posted yet, her pussy. I wait patiently for the time when she will start posting pics of her pink spread wide.

That is the only reason I check back- I could give a fuck about the tease stuff some speak so highly of.

Lol - yup, that's saying it!!

Badd Blud, the unofficial board defender of Nikki and her tease posts- You have just felt his Wrath, lmao- he raises his wilted pecker head any time someone criticizes his beloved Nikki- and proclaims his masturbation proclamation for next door Nikki- his cum catch rags are so soiled they are stiff as cement with thoughts of Nikki

Red Boner-

So I am Nikki's unofficial defender? Unfortunately that is what things have come down to in recent weeks. Perhaps I erred when feeding you and your commentary because your fellow trolls are popping up all over this board.

Quite honestly it is getting tiresome, feel free to lead your army forward and trash Nikki on this forum. I'm done with the lot of you.

BB-