• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Next week, sports/bar themed.
The 19th, lotion themed.
(I'm totally just guessing based on their past history of Oil/Bar/Lotion updates)

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
I love that video and have always wondered... god I hope he has that one. Still very happy with my membership and that would be the icing on the cake!!!

Alright guys... I have officially hunted for this video three times now for a total of 1:45 minutes. UGH! Post a screencap or describe more please. Like her hair was curly, there was or was not a bra underneath the white sheer top, she was wearing black boots, socks, high heels... etc.

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Phil I gotta start with you are the man good sir! Thank you for cracking open Capone's vault and releasing these goodies on your site.

I was wondering if you have an uncut video of the shoot where she's wearing a mesh white top in an empty apartment and the camera guy double dares her to flash the cam because "Phil ain't here" and she does but the shot fades out to her putting "those bad boys away" as she put it. For years i always wondered/wished for that full vid. Any chance this may be a future release?

Thanks Phil!

This is the post I wanted to quote... I messed up on the other quoted post. Either way... I still need more description than this. This is what I was going off of and I am still in the dark. There are about 400 sets or so of her on my hard drive... so getting even more narrowed down will help me out. Even if you know what apartment it was. There was my shoot apartment, and sometimes the guys would shoot girls at their apartments as well.

Also... if you can describe her hair, shoes, socks, thigh highs, boots, panties... etc.

This is the post I wanted to quote... I messed up on the other quoted post. Either way... I still need more description than this. This is what I was going off of and I am still in the dark. There are about 400 sets or so of her on my hard drive... so getting even more narrowed down will help me out. Even if you know what apartment it was. There was my shoot apartment, and sometimes the guys would shoot girls at their apartments as well.

Also... if you can describe her hair, shoes, socks, thigh highs, boots, panties... etc.

I think that he was taliking about this video and that cut
nikki2.gif

I'm more interested to know if there's something more of Nikki with the twins or with that bunch of girls, the ones in your site's header

I think that he was taliking about this video and that cut
nikki2.gif

I'm more interested to know if there's something more of Nikki with the twins or with that bunch of girls, the ones in your site's header

Yes this is the video that has haunted my dreams... Phil make my dream come true haha