• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
Although this is a pic set of me taken from my site www.nikkinova.com it is not linked to my site for some reason. Affilates are using my pic sets and videos to promote other sites and that's NOT cool. My website is www.nikkinova.com and that's the only site this set should be linking to.

Nikki Nova
www.nikkinova.com
https://twitter.com/#!/nikki_nova

been many a year since I posted on this thread, sexy woman still, and quite the tatto(s)! Hope its new to some: http://ww3.aziani.com/galleries/free-nn_photos3-2012-03-31/index.php?nats=freely:rscf:aziani

Re: Nikki Nova

All i know is> Nikki Nova gives the BEST DEEPTHROAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE WOW :surprise: THIS GIRL knows how to give a fucking Blowjob!!!

i mean Nikki Nova> best deepthroat Blowjob EVER...seriously :drool2: and her moaning just WOW :shock:

There is a sex tape out there, but it is Extremely Rare. Nikki denies it with every fiber in her being, she even threaten the members on freeones. it got So bad on the thread that they had to close it. WOW.

but seriously she's got mad talent giving head :drool2:

PS i'm just speaking my mind about it without any fear, those are the rules on the board :cool:

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
not only have others answered you but I myself haveanswered you privately a few times and yet you keep posting the same exact question repeatedly. This doesn't seem like an innocent mistake. This seems like someone just being rude at this point. Here is the message that I sent you privately copied and pasted now publicly

"Ali,
You keep asking of I have left the adult business. Your question has already been answered many times so I am not sure why you keep asking it repeatedly. Yes I still work as Nikki Nova. I try to keep everything exclusively to my site now so that if people want to see all of my new pics and videos they HAVE to join my website. It's just a good business decision for me to do things this way. My site is www.nikkinova.com and yes there ARE new pics and videos there EVERY SINGLE DAY."

You have been answered at least 3 times just that I know of by me personally. Looking at your posts , every single thing you have posted has been regarding me or about me so....it's not too hard to figure out what this is.
By the way to anyone reading this, I don't come to freeones much anymore due to someone who used to love to come on here just to stalk and harass me. Coming to public forums just gives people like that easy access. That plus I also have other jobs and careers outside of adult that keep me busy as well. I appreciate anyone who may me a fan or just want to say hello however. I have a twitter page that I keep in contact w/ people through- https://twitter.com/#!/nikki_nova
and of course there is always my website www.nikkinova.com
I hope you are all having a wonderful summer
xoxox
Nikki Nova
rl9o2e.jpg