• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: the Official Nikki Nova thread

Yes but I remember seeing the Australian rules Football champiaonship yeeeears ago when I was living with an ex who was addicted to sports and it was AWESOME. It wasn't soccer exactly and it wasn't anything like American football. It was so rugged and bloody. I mean guys were punching the shit out of each other and it was allowed and there was no protective gear at all. Pretty fuckin' rad if you ask me. hahaha
oxoxoxo
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

Yeap...that pretty much sums up Aussie Rules Football, Nikki :)..It can get bloody at times but now they have the blood rule...so they have to leave the field, get patched up and then come back on and get stuck into it again. The only protective gear they have is a mouth guard, so theres always a fair few guys that get pretty well knocked around.

You are talking about Rugby, aren't you?

l most certainly can send you more farm pics Nikki......l'll have a bit of a fossick around for some more piccies :)

jcmc_5....No, l was talking about Australian Rules Football..... Though rugby is also a pretty bruising affair also.

Happy Tuesday to Nikki and all you guys :)

Jon S.

Banned

Ps
Well done Bernard for keeping up the momentum x
Thanks! It was a team effort, and admittedly it was a bit of work at times (especially for some of us), but it was all worth it.....It was all for someone who is CLEARLY more than truly deserving, Nikki, and best of all, all of our efforts were successful....Nikki won....YAY!!!!!!! I think 23 out of the 30 people I contacted (both online and in real life) actually came through....which really isn't too bad....especially for something like this.

Anyway, fortunately for me, the contest may have come in like a lion.....but it went out like a lamb....I don't think I could have handled a wild Sunday. Ha ha ha!

ps. For those who don't know by now....yes, I'm "Bernard".....hey, it's my middle name. What's actually really fucked up though is the fact that my mother gave me that middle name because it was the name of an ex-boyfriend (that she still had a thing for at the time).....but not my father. Like I said, "kind of" fucked up...but totally true! Ha ha ha! But, I ALWAYS go by Jon in real life.....and, funny thing, only females have ever called me Bernard or Bernie....and that's even pretty rare. Ha ha ha!

Nikki, I could never forget about you. I never really left and check in here all the time but I don't talk alot. Its just the way I have always been and guess I will always be this way. But I wil try to speak up a bit more around here.

And Jon S. "Bernard" your story about your middle name was interesting to me at least. Rodger is my first name as well as my father and grandfathers first name, matter of fact I am a Jr. since I am named after my father who goes by his middle name. My grandfather went by his fist name, and I went by a nickname or my middle name up until I was 11 or 12 and decided I wanted to go by Rodger instead. Now one bit of backstory is that my father never really got along with his father and leave it at that. Now what I was getting to with all this is would you believe me if I told you I can only remember him calling Rodger maybe 2 times in the 30 years or since I decided to go by that name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon S.

Banned

And Jon S. "Bernard" your story about your middle name was interesting to me at least. Rodger is my first name as well as my father and grandfathers first name, matter of fact I am a Jr. since I am named after my father who goes by his middle name. My grandfather went by his fist name, and I went by a nickname or my middle name up until I was 11 or 12 and decided I wanted to go by Rodger instead. Now one bit of backstory is that my father never really got along with his father and leave it at that. Now what I was getting to with all this is would you believe me if I told you I can only remember him calling Rodger maybe 2 times in the 30 years or since I decided to go by that name.
That's interesting, and ironic to me....You want to hear another interesting story? My mother's middle name is Nancy, and she has ALWAYS gone by Nancy (or D. Nancy) since before she was even in school.....but her actual 1st name is Darlene. Heck even her SS Card, Drivers License, insurance cards, etc. say D. Nancy. But she had a "mild" stroke back in '08, and when she was admitted into the hospital, evidently somehow they got her actual 1st name out of her before she got really bad. Well, now most of her recent medical records have her down as Darlene, and you can just imagine how confused that has her....like a stroke didn't do enough to her thinking ability. It's kind of funny....I usually am the one who picks her up and takes her to the doctors when she has to go.....and like everytime, when they ask her what her name is, she looks at me....because she's not sure if she should say Nancy, which, like I said, she has ALWAYS gone by, or Darlene, which is her actual 1st name! Ha ha ha! Good thing that regardless of what they put her down as....her insurance claims always go though okay anyway. Ha ha ha!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

That's interesting, and ironic to me....You want to hear another interesting story? My mother's middle name is Nancy, and she has ALWAYS gone by Nancy (or D. Nancy) since before she was even in school.....but her actual 1st name is Darlene. Heck even her SS Card, Drivers License, insurance cards, etc. say D. Nancy. But she had a "mild" stroke back in '08, and when she was admitted into the hospital, evidently somehow they got her actual 1st name out of her before she got really bad. Well, now most of her recent medical records have her down as Darlene, and you can just imagine how confused that has her....like a stroke didn't do enough to her thinking ability. It's kind of funny....I usually am the one who picks her up and takes her to the doctors when she has to go.....and like everytime, when they ask her what her name is, she looks at me....because she's not sure if she should say Nancy, which, like I said, she has ALWAYS gone by, or Darlene, which is her actual 1st name! Ha ha ha! Good thing that regardless of what they put her down as....her insurance claims always go though okay anyway. Ha ha ha!

to quote Hamlet "Words, words, words."

l most certainly can send you more farm pics Nikki......l'll have a bit of a fossick around for some more piccies :)

jcmc_5....No, l was talking about Australian Rules Football..... Though rugby is also a pretty bruising affair also.

Happy Tuesday to Nikki and all you guys :)

Thanks Dazza for clarifying my doubt and for the good wishes too! :thumbsup:

Yo "Bernard", is the October OOTM race up already?

Jon S.

Banned

Yo "Bernard", is the October OOTM race up already?

Nominations actually start on Monday October 17th, and run through the 24th when voting will begin and that of course runs through the 31st. We will need to decide if we will work together and support one of the nominees, and who that nominee will be.....but that can wait until around the 24th. I'll be honest, at times, this past one took a lot out of me (but that's because I let it), so I'm not 100% sure how active I will be publicly in the OOTM from here on out.....but, just like this past month, I'll be active and do what I can privately. Just keep me abreast of where everyone stands, and we can work things privately and discretely. Personally, I'd love to push Nikki's friend and mine Jane Burgess in October because she has been such a wonderful influence on the board, and I truly believe she deserves it. If we work together, I believe we can do it....but we will have to throw our support solidly behind one person.

In the meantime, we can all relish in the fact that someone as wonderful and deserving as Nikki won the very 1st one! :thumbsup:

Hi Nikki i have always wonder do you have a hispanic background????

My friend, though Nikki can answer this question better than I can obviously, if memory serves me correctly, Nikki is of a Sicilian, Irish, English, German, & Cherokee Indian background. I don't know of any hispanic background though. Hope this helps answer your question.

Jon S.

Banned

Wow, thank you....that's awfully cool of you to say. I don't actually know you...but I like you too. :D

Oh, you mean Nikki ;)......yeah, she is pretty awesome isn't she? You Might be a newbie, but you obviously have impeccable taste my friend! :thumbsup: