• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Nikki Nova ❤️ ❤️

club-nikki-nova-photos-0285.jpgclub-nikki-nova-photos-0325.jpgclub-nikki-nova-photos-0346.jpgclub-nikki-nova-photos-0362.jpgclub-nikki-nova-photos-0364.jpgclub-nikki-nova-photos-0435.jpg

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
It's been years since I've been on here, so I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right. Even this thread looks completely different from my end, than it used to. This is supposed to be post, not a reply to a particular person. Hopefully it's working that way. We will see. I'm seeing people's "happy birthdays0 to me over the past several years....but I'm just now seeing that. Apologies to everyone, and thank you so much for those birthday blessings.
I just simply haven't been on here.
As far as the people that are/were asking what I've been up to, there's no short answer to that. The easiest way is for me to just link my info below.
https://allmylinks.com/nikkinova
That's a link ⬆️ to my AllMyLinks account, which literally has links to everything. My bio is on there (which explains a lot). There's some links to a really in-depth interview I did on a podcast, explaining why I left the entertainment industry, and what I've been doing since then.
All of my social media accounts and any account that is actually me online, is listed under the link above. Any sites that are claiming to be mine are flat out LYING. The only accounts that are actually mine ( social media and otherwise) are all listed at that link above. That is the best place to keep checking, because I do have some things coming down the pipeline (within the next six months or so). I'm very active on my social media, and that's a wonderful place to stay in touch with me.
Love & blessings,
Nikki Nova

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hello, dear Nikki,

yes, it's been awhile :) Well, time makes many things happen we all not expect, that is for sure. And we travel on from one phase to the next, Station to Stion, as Bowie sung

It is great to have you back checking in, ...

Sending you much love from Germany

Supa

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
Hello, dear Nikki,

yes, it's been awhile :) Well, time makes many things happen we all not expect, that is for sure. And we travel on from one phase to the next, Station to Stion, as Bowie sung

It is great to have you back checking in, ...

Sending you much love from Germany

Supa
Hey Supa. Maybe you can help me. Petra clearly doesn't work here anymore so I don't know who I email, about things that I need assistance with. I tried emailing Petra's old email and it told me that she no longer works at freeones, and directed me to another email address. I emailed that other email address and still no one has gotten back to me, and it's been weeks! There's a number of issues that I'm having and I need to speak to someone about it, but I don't know who to contact at this website anymore. Can you direct me to the proper place or person? I'm clueless.
N 🫶

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hey Nikki,

I would say, FreeOnes_Adam or Steve-FreeOnes are the right ones now. Best send them a personal message via the Forum system, you can get to them via the forum menue, click Members then Staff Members, atthe left side of the screen, and you see the whole current staff. Steve and Adam are the main forum Admins right now.

https://www.freeones.com/forums/members/?key=staff_members