• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon S.

Banned
Re: the Official Nikki Nova thread

Don't worry Nikki.....I am WAYYY beyond done with this! I was just DISAPPOINTED that you fed "he who should not be named"!

YOU obviously got the 1st one....ha ha ha!

As for the 3rd one....I'll give you credit also! I did say that at least one of them was "tricky"!!! The 3rd one was ACTUALLY a TRICK QUESTION!!! I wasn't off on it!!! Ha ha ha! The answer WAS that you actually HATE her!!!

Since you nailed 2 of them.....I'll give you a clue on the 2nd one! It is a movie from the past 7 years and pay close attention to the two days of the week that I used! The days of the week are the most important elements to the riddle. Not either day specifically.....but the days together! More clues may follow!

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

I'm never gonna get the 2nd one.
I'm clueless
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604
[/B]
Don't worry Nikki.....I am WAYYY beyond done with this! I was just DISAPPOINTED that you fed "he who should not be named"!

YOU obviously got the 1st one....ha ha ha!

As for the 3rd one....I'll give you credit also! I did say that at least one of them was "tricky"!!! The 3rd one was ACTUALLY a TRICK QUESTION!!! I wasn't off on it!!! Ha ha ha! The answer WAS that you actually HATE her!!!

Since you nailed 2 of them.....I'll give you a clue on the 2nd one! It is a movie from the past 7 years and pay close attention to the two days of the week that I used! The days of the week are the most important elements to the riddle. Not either day specifically.....but the days together! More clues may follow!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

2. This one is a riddle. In this one, I am looking for the title of a real motion picture:

On a Thursday, a man went up to the ticket window and said: Two tickets for "Saturday" please!

What is the name of the real film that the man wanted two tickets for???

the day after tomorrow. crap film.

Jon S.

Banned

Sent you a separate pm with the answer to the riddle....while I finish the 1st pm Nikki!

Jon S.

Banned

Death to jbs173_1972!!!

Sorry....but "he's" leaving us!!!

Part of my return brings with it a contest with an actual prize!!! Since this IS Nikki's thread.....AND with her approval.....I would like to hold a contest that will run from 12:00 am (8th/9th) my time through 11:59:59 February 9, 2011. Should anyone actually get a portion of the answer correct.....I will begin to go by my REAL 1st name in this thread and the boards as a whole! jbs173.....jbs.....jbs173_1972....it's all TOO "blah"! I'd rather go by my 1st name.....so I'll give EVERYBODY a chance at winning a prize (probably an Amazon Gift Certificate) should ANYONE get ALL elements correct of the question that I post in about 40 minutes, in the process!!! I was going to give away a life-size Nikki Nova doll.....but "shockingly" no such thing exists! Sorry for you guys.....well everyone but Nikki that is! Ha ha ha!

ALL answers MUST be submitted by PM!!! I will respond to guesses individually UNTIL someone gets all elements correct (if that happens)! If someone gets at least the pertinent part correct....I will begin going by my REAL first name in here....AND everyone can begin to address me as such publicly....should they so desire!

Do I have your PERMISSION to conduct the little contest Nikki?

FreeOnes......a place you can go to talk about your desire to cum all over the face of an 85 year old 500 pound she-male, talk about how much you LOVE GILFs (Grandmothers I'd Love to Fuck)......not to mention the EVER popular "double vag" BUT don't you dare spell is "iz"!!!!! Ha ha ha!!! Gotta LOVE this place!!!!

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

absolutely!
xoxox
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604
[/B]
Death to jbs173_1972!!!

Sorry....but "he's" leaving us!!!

Part of my return brings with it a contest with an actual prize!!! Since this IS Nikki's thread.....AND with her approval.....I would like to hold a contest that will run from 12:00 am (8th/9th) my time through 11:59:59 February 9, 2011. Should anyone actually get a portion of the answer correct.....I will begin to go by my REAL 1st name in this thread and the boards as a whole! jbs173.....jbs.....jbs173_1972....it's all TOO "blah"! I'd rather go by my 1st name.....so I'll give EVERYBODY a chance at winning a prize (probably an Amazon Gift Certificate) should ANYONE get ALL elements correct of the question that I post in about 40 minutes, in the process!!! I was going to give away a life-size Nikki Nova doll.....but "shockingly" no such thing exists! Sorry for you guys.....well everyone but Nikki that is! Ha ha ha!

ALL answers MUST be submitted by PM!!! I will respond to guesses individually UNTIL someone gets all elements correct (if that happens)! If someone gets at least the pertinent part correct....I will begin going by my REAL first name in here....AND everyone can begin to address me as such publicly....should they so desire!

Do I have your PERMISSION to conduct the little contest Nikki?

FreeOnes......a place you can go to talk about your desire to cum all over the face of an 85 year old 500 pound she-male, talk about how much you LOVE GILFs (Grandmothers I'd Love to Fuck)......not to mention the EVER popular "doublevag" BUT don't you dare spell is "iz"!!!!! Ha ha ha!!! Gotta LOVE this place!!!!

Jon S.

Banned

and i have already taken my swing at this.

Yes...."some people" do indeed have a leg up! In my opinion....the 1st part isn't that hard....and some have much of it nailed already....it's the 2nd part that may be tough!

And YES.....spelling DOES count!!! Ha ha ha!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

All I know is there is a rumor floating around that his supper consisted of three cans of baked beans and a BIG bowl of chili (with a side of cabbage)!!!

who has the money for three whole cans?