• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nikki Fritz

does anyone know where i can find newer pictures of Nikki Fritz other than her recent series of posing in a green bikini?

Great LINK!

I'd never seen those pictures before. I just stuck my hand down my pants.

Nikki Fritz galleries needed! this girl is hottttt!

crime%20and%20passion.jpg

went through the stuff at freeones. anyone got anything else!?

I love her!
uc_1688_nikki_fritz_01.jpg

Brino

Banned
She is definately my all time favorite, but unfortunately there isnt much of her out there that's not already on freeeones. :(

im there!
why don't you merge this one? :o

just read on her site that she has finally done a hardcore scene with a guy

Nikki's site says her hardcore DVD features two solo masturbation scenes and one boy-girl scene...

http://www.nikkifritz.com/store.html

Looks like she hooked up with some local dude from Costa Rica... reports indicate that the DVD is very amateurish. Apparently the oral action is very visible but the intercourse is real but not explicit to the point where you can see the penetration...

http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc236&image=d5d_nikkifritz_costa_hc.jpg

Nikki's best days are behind her, she's not young anymore... but this is an interesting move by a softcore starlet who definitely possessed one of the hottest bodies around.

I got stupid and joined the site just to see the hardcore.... Don't bother. There are a few photos of her giving him blow job (only one with her lips around his dick, the others are of her licking it). In order to see the video, you have to buy the DVD for $45! Nikki doesn't look anywhere near as good as she did 5 - 10 years ago. I felt gyped.

wow hot... :D other pic

I downloaded the "sex" scene. Its lame. She blows the guy in the water and then proceeds to ride him for like 30 seconds, all underwater and no visible penetration. Then she finishes blowing him and he nuts on her tits. I also got two masturbation vids. Its nice to see her spread her legs wide and show off her goods, but its like 3 minutes long and not very good. Neither clip had sound. I don't know if its just the way it was uploaded but it would suck to spend 45 bucks on a DVD with no sound.

Look this :
EDIT - Do NOT use Attach. BNF

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
cyzco21 said:
I downloaded the "sex" scene. Its lame. She blows the guy in the water and then proceeds to ride him for like 30 seconds, all underwater and no visible penetration. Then she finishes blowing him and he nuts on her tits. I also got two masturbation vids. Its nice to see her spread her legs wide and show off her goods, but its like 3 minutes long and not very good. Neither clip had sound. I don't know if its just the way it was uploaded but it would suck to spend 45 bucks on a DVD with no sound.

Where did you find it?