• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nikki Benz

Official Checked Star Member
Nikki has recorded a new video from reality kings. She's fucked in a limousine, can't wait to watch the scene. I hope she wear stockings, it's been a long time........

So Nikki, if you read this I hope you will record another "big tits at work" scene and get your balck stockings like on "Sales Manager" episode.

You're simply the most beautiful girl :) and I'm crazy about you :lovecoupl, you make me feel mad. :rolleyes:

I love you too! I hope to film another "Big Tits at Work" very soon. And if the director doesn't mind, I'll wear black stockings with you in mind. Sometimes, they are very specific on the wardrobe, so I don't get to pick my outfits all the time.
I'm always open for suggestions for shoots for www.nikkibenz.com :)

I love you too! I hope to film another "Big Tits at Work" very soon. And if the director doesn't mind, I'll wear black stockings with you in mind. Sometimes, they are very specific on the wardrobe, so I don't get to pick my outfits all the time.
I'm always open for suggestions for shoots for www.nikkibenz.com :)

Thank you very much Nikki for your answer and check my request. I hope the director will be agree. I cross my fingers for that.