• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!

StormRuller

hey Nikki... there's this pic of you and Alektra in your MySpace profile and I'd like to know if this pic was taken on a set for an upcoming movie or if it was just a pic of you two having fun somewhere....

if it's a new movie coming out.... this movie is going to kill me... ;)

StormRuller

it is the same videos of the gallery albuxxx posted... just change the numbers... 595 to 596, 597 and 598 and it will work then!!

Hello Nikki,....

Sorry I missed you at Racers this past weekend. I had to cancel my trip cus of money, didn't make enough of it the weekend before. Damn,..ecomony. I think I seen were You Might be in Lexington KY next month so I will see what happens then. I do wanna catch you perform soon though. I did want to go to Racers cus the price of gas right now is good. Hope you had good times there.

Nikki Benz

Official Checked Star Member
Hello Nikki,....

Sorry I missed you at Racers this past weekend. I had to cancel my trip cus of money, didn't make enough of it the weekend before. Damn,..ecomony. I think I seen were You Might be in Lexington KY next month so I will see what happens then. I do wanna catch you perform soon though. I did want to go to Racers cus the price of gas right now is good. Hope you had good times there.

I'm also doing a store signing on December 13th in Illinois and it's only a 10 min drive from St. Louis I believe. Here is where I'll be:

Romantix
1401 Mississippi Ave.
Sauget, Illinois 62201

Signing times: 3-5; 7-10

I hope you can make it then babe! :)