• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Has Tony T released an official statement? A couple news outlets covering the story have mentioned that he denies Nikki's allegations, but they don't include any direct quotes and I don't believe he has any social media accounts. I'm inclined to believe Nikki here (a number of other girls have complained about Tony's behavior previously) but I'm interested to see what his version of events was.

Here's a link. https://avn.com/business/articles/l...atement-on-nikki-benz-accusations-706076.html Tony T declares he's inmocent. I wonder if they'll actually release that scene. It would probably be very popular, it's gotten a lot of publicity. I'm curious to see how this all plays out. They have fired him, but will brazzers sig a new ambassador to replace Niki? Or will they make up? If they do, I'd highly suggest Bridgette B or Karlee Grey. Anyway, this is a Nikki thread - sorry. Check out the link!

Last edited:
Here's a link. https://avn.com/business/articles/l...atement-on-nikki-benz-accusations-706076.html Tony T declares he's inmocent. I wonder if they'll actually release that scene. It would probably be very popular, it's gotten a lot of publicity. I'm curious to see how this all plays out. They have fired him, but will brazzers sig a new ambassador to replace Niki? Or will they make up? If they do, I'd highly suggest Bridgette B or Karlee Grey. Anyway, this is a Nikki thread - sorry. Check out the link!

Most of those girls do IR, is Brazzers against shooting IR scenes, before she was contract by Brazzers Nikki shoot IR for them but since she became contract she haven't shoot any new IR scenes with them.

There is absolutely no way in hell that scene will ever see the light of day. Nikki is almost certainly going to file a lawsuit against Tony T and/or Brazzers, and criminal charges may also be possible depending on what the facts of the incident turn out to be. Releasing that scene opens them up to all kinds of legal liabilities, not to mention an even bigger PR nightmare than they are already experiencing.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

They fired him? Or will they not select this film? It sounds like they aren't going to add the film to the Brazzers catalog. This Tony T. should have a sign on his head marked "idiot" -- you just don't touch performers, or even put hands on them because he did try to choke her.

No, they aren't going to replace Nikki Benz. It took them almost two and a half years for them to decide on her since the Madison Ivy auto accident. If Nikki is planning on suing anyone it will be Tony T. Mindgeek most likely isn't going to be named.

Most of those girls do IR, is Brazzers against shooting IR scenes, before she was contract by Brazzers. Nikki shoot IR for them but since she became contract she haven't shoot any new IR scenes with them.

What does this incident have to with IR scenes? :facepalm: The director placed hands on her.

Most of those girls do IR, is Brazzers against shooting IR scenes, before she was contract by Brazzers Nikki shoot IR for them but since she became contract she haven't shoot any new IR scenes with them.

Brazzers currently has 167 interracial scenes published on their site, including two featuring Nikki Benz that were released after she became their contract brand ambassador.

They fired him? Or will they not select this film? It sounds like they aren't going to add the film to the Brazzers catalog. This Tony T. should have a sign on his head marked "idiot" -- you just don't touch performers, or even put hands on them because he did try to choke her.

No, they aren't going to replace Nikki Benz. It took them almost two and a half years for them to decide on her since the Madison Ivy auto accident. If Nikki is planning on suing anyone it will be Tony T. Mindgeek most likely isn't going to be named.

What does this incident have to with IR scenes? :facepalm: The director placed hands on her.

nevermind

who knows. remember her staged fight / twitter war with Lisa Ann? they clearly did that to make money. I suspect this could be more of the same, but it's much more serious.

Looks like Nikki Benz is stalling. She has been home for 2 or 3 weeks now and where is the bombshell info? Also any truth to the rumor she has been lying about her age and is closer to 40 or over than she lets on?

It's BS.

would a Rape/SA victim really go on Vacation to Bali a few days after the supposed incident?

would a Rape/SA victim really wait 1 month (and counting) to file charges?