• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attachments

• 1 nikki b black dress.jpg
    1 nikki b black dress.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 730
  • 1 nikki b lick (2).jpg
    1 nikki b lick (2).jpg
    83 KB · Views: 762
  • 1 nikki b fuck.jpg
    1 nikki b fuck.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 747
whatever came about her fued with lisa ann?

Last I heard there was some court drama that was resolved in Nikki's favor. I think Lisa filed a restraining order or something which Nikki contested and the judge threw it out or something.

Big fan of both girls as performers but Lisa seems to have a bad industry rep. Since she retired other people in the industry have come forward saying that she treated a lot of her peers like shit. I think they were silent before because Lisa was such a big an influential figure in the biz and they were worried about career fallout if they talked crap about her.

Of course the adult industry is full of drama in general so who knows how accurate the criticisms are.

Big fan of both girls as performers but Lisa seems to have a bad industry rep. Since she retired other people in the industry have come forward saying that she treated a lot of her peers like shit. I think they were silent before because Lisa was such a big an influential figure in the biz and they were worried about career fallout if they talked crap about her.

That's putting it mildly. I've got a couple of acquaintances who have worked in the adult industry, and they've told me that most people who have worked with Lisa Ann hate her and consider her a massive bitch.

neoTantra00

Approved Content Owner

Attachments

• 1 nikki b fleshlight pic 9.jpg
    1 nikki b fleshlight pic 9.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,264
  • 1 nikki b fleshlight pic 5.jpg
    1 nikki b fleshlight pic 5.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,254
  • 1 nikki b fleshlight pic 3.jpg
    1 nikki b fleshlight pic 3.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 1,239