• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Am I the only one who has noticed a change in Nikki? Not just talking the hair color. She used to seem more happy and fun. Now she acts like she is a gangster/ghetto/attitude chick. I dunno. I miss her days of dancing at clubs, being positive and energetic.

She always had a bit of a ghetto streak but a lot of the angry stuff she's been tweeting lately has to do with her feud with Lisa Ann.

Wheres the titty fucks?! Theres about what, 5 scenes without 1 single titty fuck, Nikki is supposed to be the titty fuck godness!

Wheres the titty fucks?! Theres about what, 5 scenes without 1 single titty fuck, Nikki is supposed to be the titty fuck godness!

Really? I've noticed that Nikki's titty fucks are always a bit awkward. Her implants are really round and firm so most of the time when a guy fucks them his cock keeps popping out of her cleavage and she has to sort of tent her hands over them to keep it in there. It's not like girls with big naturals or soft implants where the skin forms a tight sheath. I love Nikki (and her tits) but titfucking isn't her biggest strength.

Really? I've noticed that Nikki's titty fucks are always a bit awkward. Her implants are really round and firm so most of the time when a guy fucks them his cock keeps popping out of her cleavage and she has to sort of tent her hands over them to keep it in there. It's not like girls with big naturals or soft implants where the skin forms a tight sheath. I love Nikki (and her tits) but titfucking isn't her biggest strength.

Well, that just my opnion... but maybe your right and thats why she is not tittyfucking so frequently as she use to do in the past. =/