• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nikki Benz

Official Checked Star Member
Test Drive

My first ever Teravision release will come out in early '06. It has my first anal scene, first g/g scene with Tera Patrick and another b/b/g scene.

xoxo

Attachments

• TEST-DRIVE-3-copy.jpg
    TEST-DRIVE-3-copy.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,240

member20672

Closed Account
Nikki Benz said:
Test Drive

My first ever Teravision release will come out in early '06. It has my first anal scene, first g/g scene with Tera Patrick and another b/b/g scene.

xoxo
Wow, three great reasons to watch. Thanks for the heads up Nikki. :bowdown: :nanner: :thumbsup:

Test Drive

Wow, sensational news! Nikki and Tera together - that's almost too much! I'm really looking forward to that release! :thumbsup:

coldseed said:
I love Nikki Benz!
Read the rules, please
5. DO NOT post with the only purpose of posting. Posts with only smilies, only one or few words, only punctuation, etc, may be deleted by a moderator, and possible MYFreeones points may be deducted.
:hatsoff:

645072 said:
Test Drive

Wow, sensational news! Nikki and Tera together - that's almost too much! I'm really looking forward to that release! :thumbsup:

That is destined to be a best seller!

robertodiaz123 said:
Read the rules, please
5. DO NOT post with the only purpose of posting. Posts with only smilies, only one or few words, only punctuation, etc, may be deleted by a moderator, and possible MYFreeones points may be deducted.

My "I love Nikki Benz" post was a bump. All the links I had were already posted 1000 times over. Check your last post in this thread quoted by Darkman.

Now, let's quit with the jibba jabba and find some new Nikki Benz links.

:thumbsup:

Re: I apologize

coldseed said:
My "I love Nikki Benz" post was a bump. All the links I had were already posted 1000 times over. Check your last post in this thread quoted by Darkman.

Now, let's quit with the jibba jabba and find some new Nikki Benz links.

:thumbsup:

OK, mates, you're right. I apologize.
I'll try to improve my search.
It would be smart that the search tools of the board could look into links, so I could know how many were posted before.

nikki i would like you to play with a bottle like in the ALS scan movies would you do that, i love your painted nails when you use the light pink colour.

Greetz Ben