• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I watch the busty housewives 3 today and wow! Nikki was amazing :D Super hot babe. Best for the last..Nikki is performing in here, Helsinki Finland! I´m going to be in front row :nanner:

I love the way this beauty uses the fucking dirtiest language on film such as jezusfuckingchrist and others! A real turn on for me!

whats so cool about Nikki is that she seems to get sexier with every new set or video! and the anal stuff is incredible...her sexiness is in the stratosphere!

I just saw on wikipedia today that Nikkie Benz is 27 years old?

Haha is this true? I thought she was at least in her 30's and I wouldnt be shocked if she was in her like 40s and had a couple kids already.

I think shes really hot, it just likes she got work done on her face, you know the kind to make her look younger or something. I always thought of her as a milf!

I think shes lying about her age or something seriously. 1981?? really??

Nikki Benz

Official Checked Star Member
I just saw on wikipedia today that Nikkie Benz is 27 years old?

Haha is this true? I thought she was at least in her 30's and I wouldnt be shocked if she was in her like 40s and had a couple kids already.

I think shes really hot, it just likes she got work done on her face, you know the kind to make her look younger or something. I always thought of her as a milf!

I think shes lying about her age or something seriously. 1981?? really??

So I've got another hater! It's all good. I love my fans and those who support me.

I'm currently in Italy about to meet my Italian fans in Milan. Ciao from Italy!!

And yes, I am 27 so suck it!!!! Seriously, who ever you are, I still love you, even though you're spreading such negative stuff about me on all the forums. God bless