• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

georges

Staff member
wow, wow, wow. Nikki is no ordinary blond. Beautiful face, perfect tits, nice pussy. What a babe! :rolleyes: :thefinger :nanner:

btw funguns... u got any more of that set. What a babe! :eek:

holly molely darkman!! that links is new!!(for me)...thx a lot!! it's about time for a new link of nikki!! shit she's hot!!

Nikki Benz

Official Checked Star Member
Hey boys and girls!!!

I haven't posted here for a while. Last Friday we had a Birthday Party for Jill Kelly and Jenna Haze. It was so much fun! So here is a pic of me and my boss Jill Kelly who is the hottest boss on earth!!!

Attachments

• 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,139
  • Love
Reactions: sj1
Hi there Nikki! :) How come you arn't doing any new movies? I have seen most of your pics but they are very very old. Let me know everything! :D

pitino

are you talking to me?
you both look great in fishnets!!!! you sure have a HOT boss Nikki!!!
it would be great invite her to join this forum....kisses :)

Nikki Benz

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Species8472X,

How can you say that I'm not doing any new movies?!? I had "Shades of X" recently released from Jill Kelly Productions. "Babes Behind Bars" will be out soon. "Lipstick, Lingerie & Lesbians" will be out next week. They're all from Jill Kelly Productions. Also, "Take No Prisoners" from Jules Jordan is a new title that's out. "Devon:Erotique" is new and I'm in it as well having sex with Jesse Jane. Should I go on? Hugs and kisses.

• Love
Reactions: sj1

dirtydawg

Banned
nikki please check ur pm's... or just respond on here telling me to do it...oh.. a public command... how hot.

darkman

Retired Moderator
Nikki Benz said:
Hey boys and girls!!!

I haven't posted here for a while. Last Friday we had a Birthday Party for Jill Kelly and Jenna Haze. It was so much fun! So here is a pic of me and my boss Jill Kelly who is the hottest boss on earth!!!
Hey there !! Welcome back Nikki :) We miss you... Don't forget us, OK ? ;)
Thanks for the picture and I agree with you when you say that Jill Kelly is the hottest boss :glugglug: Take care babe !