• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nikkala Stott

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk

BeautySlave

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
has she got her pussy out yet anyone?

As far as I know she chose not to. Dwayne Bell of Body in Mind even wrote about it complaining about the plethora of e-mails mentioning that. He basically said: You should be grateful for what she chose to share, not for what she has kept for her personal private space.

I think it will be a glorious day when she decides to share her whole beauty with the world. We may even hear angels singing. :sing:

I guess that you have to be one of those lucky BTS guys to have a peek. :dunno:

Anyway, here's Nikkala Stott's latest gallery: Lens Flare
http://www.gracefulnudes.com/Galleries/nikkala_stott_lens_flare/gallery.php

The last few BIM set have been really dull..... and she doesnt do anything new anymore.....
and the O.t sets she did , she was plastered with make up..
and made her look bad.:crying::lovecoupl
does anyone agree with me ??

Re OT sets: Look at the OT set with the pink bra and the one with the white skirt and pink top (although I hate pantyhose). Those two sets a) don't highlight how skinny she is (and she is a bit thin) and b) do highlight some AMAZING piercing eyes.

Just my opinion

BeautySlave

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re OT sets: Look at the OT set with the pink bra and the one with the white skirt and pink top (although I hate pantyhose). Those two sets a) don't highlight how skinny she is (and she is a bit thin) and b) do highlight some AMAZING piercing eyes.

Just my opinion

I disagree. The make-up really makes her look bad. I don't really know, but her pictures almost always look messed up when she has any make-up on. Some women just look better the way they naturally are, and I think that she's one of them.

A good photographer brings out the best of the model, and with living Goddesses like Nikkala it feels like heresy when someone doesn't. Who's up for an angry mob? :flame:

I agree that her eyes always look great.

Anyone know whats happening with her website? Really not much happening on it at all. Which really saddens me, I just wanna see more and more of her........

I disagree. The make-up really makes her look bad. I don't really know, but her pictures almost always look messed up when she has any make-up on. Some women just look better the way they naturally are, and I think that she's one of them.

A good photographer brings out the best of the model, and with living Goddesses like Nikkala it feels like heresy when someone doesn't. Who's up for an angry mob? :flame:

I agree that her eyes always look great.

Regarding some of the posts about her, like being too skinny etc. - From my point of view there is just something about her I absolutely love. She is the only skinny girl I like (Usually Im more interested in curvier girls like Michelle Marsh - before pregnancy - and Lucy Pinder, Sophie Howard & IMO the vastly underrated Sammy Braddy, who has the most perfect breasts I have ever seen). But back to Nikkala, she has lovely looking tits, a nice body and really is naturally beautiful, even with little make up. So although im into slightly curvier and much bustier girls normally, there is something about Nikkala which has always held her slightly above the aforementioned girls for me, even though she aint my fav genre of girl normally.

I just hope to see lots more of her soon.........