• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Nicole Peters Thread

And here's the results of the European breast contest:
United Kingdom twelve points, Royaume-Uni douze points!
Thank you jury, for your votes. :)
The link to prove it:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007070249,00.html
And, you know, The Sun is well-known for its reliability. :D
Oh, I'd believe the study, although some might argue weight may have a little to do with it.
But then again, it also means that weight is "more accepted" in the UK as well.

As far as the Italians being so low -- have you ever been with a busty Italian?
Oh man -- sometimes quantity in a country doesn't matter.
Hell, that's probably why I love full figured Italians and Japanese women!

O85

Closed Account
Re: No body stockings by your babe?

Your babe won't wear a body-stocking (or body-dress)?
They are cheap and stretch, so you'd figure she'd like to.

I buy them for my wife all-the-time.
I especially like how they hug all her curves, but most have an open (and unprotected) crotch. ;)
This one is more of a "dress" ("slip"?), but still the same curve-hugging form.

In fact, it's how my wife tells me -- directly and visually -- that she wants a creampie.
But only after I have run my hands all over her curves head to toe.
Oh it's so damn good to have intercourse with such a babe wearing one!

Nice set!

Its really just never been brought to my mind, normally i like to see her in PVC outfits, nurse suits, police uniform, sexy lingerie etc.

I think we will try a body stocking sometime in the near future, sex is a big part of our relationships and we very rarely miss out on our nights pleasure as it has become a regular every night sort of thing.

Normally we incoperate flavours and smells such as cream, strawberries, chocolate, candles along with our outfits which makes it even better, we like to keep it varied and exciting.

Re: Nicole Peters Thread

i think she wud great if she shaved her pussy
I think it's just lingerie for her pussy, without the clothing getting in the way of slicing and penetrating. ;)
I love it when the matches the hair on top (which is why I don't care for most blondes either).
As far as delivering oral, I've never gagged in my entire life on any pubic hair.

I save my loads for the same, short, busty raven I always do (even if such shots make me want to wank the fucker until it came off). ;)

If she retired ...

If she retired, she was smart to do so while she was atop the ranks. In any case, she surely fulfilled many fantasies, and will continue to do so.