• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Nikki Minaj

I prefer her body, instead of her body of work.
:2 cents:

I'm the same way. I think she's cute as fuck and she's exactly my type. However, I could care less about her music.

Enjoy!

:hatsoff:

Proof that Drake is gay? A real man would grab her ass and slap it a couple of times, and later, take her backstage to drill her with the door locked.

Her perceived craziness is what makes her so attractive imo. Too bad it's all just an act. She's probably very normal in real life.

Highly over rated, disgusting, fake and plastic and completely talentless...cannot believe there are 16 pages on this idiot, she only got a "rap" career because she was fucking that ugly lame Lil Wayne gimp, what do you goes seriously see in her? she acts and dresses like a retard as well and has a nasty voice.

Highly over rated, disgusting, fake and plastic and completely talentless...cannot believe there are 16 pages on this idiot, she only got a "rap" career because she was fucking that ugly lame Lil Wayne gimp, what do you goes seriously see in her? she acts and dresses like a retard as well and has a nasty voice.

ouch

She got any thong pics? why do all the big asses avoid showing thong j lo kim her etc

because they're F'ing prudes. especially Kim, did you see her "playboy" spread" she didnt show much, pb got a lot of flack from their subscribers beacuse they thought it was such a shitty set. Nikki and mos other celebs now are all about teasing and acting slutty but they make sure that people dont see their goods because then they'll have to embrace it the way Kim did with her sex tape. Basically they're a bunch of cock teases.

also America isnt ok with showing asses yet, once its acceptable you'll see thong pics like there's no tomorrow. if you ever watch one of those victorias secret shows, there is a crazy amount of cleavage all over the screen but as soon as an ass is about to hit the screen the switch to a close up of some cleavage. the only time they show ass is when they are not wearing thongs and even then its sparse.

a lot of people like nikki, maybe if she started showing her ass people would start being ok with it.

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige

One of the greatest asses ever! Don't really like her new video though. :/