• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nici Sterling

I remember long time ago seen a video where she is having trouble swallowing a glass full of cum after a gangbang... she feels kind of repulsed by the whole thing.

She ends up apologizing to the producers for not been able to do it.

Anybody remember anything about this or know the name of the movie ?

Nici Nici Bang Bang (1998) is one of my all time favorites. Can anybody find pics/links to that title? She does comparative gangbangs to see if whites or blacks are better. Epic!

I remember long time ago seen a video where she is having trouble swallowing a glass full of cum after a gangbang... she feels kind of repulsed by the whole thing.

She ends up apologizing to the producers for not been able to do it.

Anybody remember anything about this or know the name of the movie ?
Gang Bang Girl 21.

She "misses" the first time. I think she chickens out and misses on purpose. In the post interview, the following day, I think, the director says he has three guys "somewhere" for her to recreate the cum swallowing scene. They cum in a glass and Nici swallows the whole thing.

All in all, a very hot gang bang video by Nici. It's worth checking it out.

Gang Bang Girl 21.

She "misses" the first time. I think she chickens out and misses on purpose. In the post interview, the following day, I think, the director says he has three guys "somewhere" for her to recreate the cum swallowing scene. They cum in a glass and Nici swallows the whole thing.

All in all, a very hot gang bang video by Nici. It's worth checking it out.

Thanks for the answering! As I remember she really misses on purpose. That's a great scene. I'll try to find the video.