• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

nice blonde

only know her by leanna from Realbutts.com. Anyone else have anything on her? 10182.jpg

so how come nobody knows who and where this girl is? man, she never were willing into hardcore..but this girl, is most likely the best PAWG ever...so pretty and yet so proportional and sweet

Yeah I had two vids of her and lost them years ago. I searched far and wide and found a couple links a little while back but they were just very bad quality picture galleries. If I find them again I will post here. Realbutts.com actually advertised her on the site but if you went into the site she was nowhere to be found. I don't even think its around anymore. She is hands down one of the hottest chicks ever IMHO. If you ever find the video and watch then you will understand. She looks like an everyday kind of girl and thats what was so mindblowing about her. Her face, her eyes, her freckles and don't get me started on those legs and that ass!

That link is actually screenshots from the video of her that I had. The other video was one of her in pearls...I believe the photo that opened this thread is from it.

Another interesting thing I found is that if you go to http://www2.realbutts.com/t1/PPS=searchg/index.php?Handler=rbleanna&test=1 apparently you can still sign up through her page. However, having been a member of the bangbros site before, I can definitely say that it didn't work when I signed up through their main oxpass site. Realbutts was running but she wasn't on it (some other girls were missing too). I haven't been back since but from what I've heard the site has gone dark.

nice finds...I thought this thread was dead and buried...hopefully we can find more of her. I used to have the vids of her that I got P2P, but computer crashed and lost them. can't find the vids anywhere now.

I'm sure something will turn up. There were some awesome videos back in the P2P heyday.

This girl is seriously about as close to my ideal female body type as it gets. Lisa Marie Scott has sexier calves though. I'm a sucker for large, shapely calves and if Leanna had Lisa's or Lisa had Leanna's ass, I'm quite certain I'd be looking at the perfect woman.

Sigh.