• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Next Door Nikki VS In Bed With Faith

this is tough

i would take faith....just because she shows it off
but nikki IS SO HOTT i just cant decide

Don't get me started on Nikki, she has an awful personality, i use to go to some of her webcams, she'd just abuse members of her site, etc plus she doesn't even get her tits out

Nikki gets me going really well for a non-nude model. Faith isnt bad (far from it), but Nikki wins

Don't get me started on Nikki, she has an awful personality, i use to go to some of her webcams, she'd just abuse members of her site, etc
Really? How did she abuse them?

Faith has gone non-nude as well ...

Don't get me started on Nikki, she has an awful personality, i use to go to some of her webcams, she'd just abuse members of her site, etc plus she doesn't even get her tits out
Faith is now non-nude as well, in case newer folk aren't aware.

I love the hourglass figures on both, but Faith's wider figure at times edges it for, even though I prefer brunettes, by far. Faith's wider, hourglass, but slender figure is what I die for, total poster of my type.

But Nikki's is very fine as well, don't want to detract from that.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
NDN is already an internet legend!:glugglug:

I remember discovering both these girls around the same time and really got into both of them. While there is more of faith to love, NDN is super cute. For me its too close , ladies i love you both :dunno: