• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Newt Takes sout Carolina

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Ron Paul would support your freedom of choice ;)

Unless she wants/needs to get an abortion: Rep. Ron Paul signs anti-abortion pledge

With Ron Paul, as with any other politician, there are things about him that are not purely libertarian (or whatever the political stripe). So like Ive said in several threads now, the one area where he is pretty consistent is foreign policy and foreign aid.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I would say the clown in the Whitehouse and his circus sideshow sidekick were entertaining, but factually it's proving rather scary as to what they are doing to this country. Doesn't matter who wins the Republican bid, polls show Obama losing to an UNNAMED Republican candidate. Funny how we know everything about Newt's past relationships which in the long run, don't mean squat. Yet, we don't even know if Obama holds an American birth certificate, or what his college transcripts look like, or how he did as a professor at Harvard, or what he accomplished as a Senator. All that Wright, Ayers stuff got swept under the rug in a jiffy. Coincidence? Nah, just the liberal main street media playing sides again.

And don't forget that he's also a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. :tinhat:

BTW, instead of the wingnuts and goofballs that are running for the GOP nod, sounds like their best chance is to run this candidate: :anonymous

"____, ____, he's our man. If he can't beat Obama, no one can!"

And don't forget that he's also a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. :tinhat:

BTW, instead of the wingnuts and goofballs that are running for the GOP nod, sounds like their best chance is to run this candidate: :anonymous

"Sam Fisher, he's our man. If he can't beat Obama, no one can!"

Ok, I'll run.

:D

OK. But to win, you'll have to change your name to "Unnamed". That's apparently the only GOP guy that can beat Obama.

actually the latest polls show that Paul does best against Obama and voting for any other GOP candidate other than Paul is the same as voting for Obama because Goldman Sachs owns all 4 of them

Cool.
I don't wanna see Romney get it.
Just because of his looks. Plus he's practically a democrat.
Some people won't vote for Newt because he has no tan, doesn't look the part.
(Especially, let's face it ...Women. Now I realize why the founding fathers wouldn't let them vote. They knew most have their heads up their asses).
On Fox they said he can't get the nomination because he's too old, fat, white and pasty looking. (no racism there).
Talk about the dumbing down of America.

To me he's best choice.
Paul would be good for the economy too.

Don't take no shit Newt.
what the fuck do u care? u live in shitty colombia