• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Newt: Obama will win in 2012. And maybe in 2016.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I remember when some fringe idiots on the left started worrying about Bush working towards a third term. Fortunately, they were not at all taken seriously, and swept under the rug like they should have been.
Of course, this time around, a much more visible leader comes out and says the same thing about Obama. Should he win, expect to hear a lot more of this riff raff for the next four years, along with the impeachment junk that will come out of the woodwork.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/erra...ters-obama-win/story?id=17618977#.UJRwUG_R7CK

O

I think Newt was ultimately referring to this? :dunno:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
There is no way Obama wants to get in the way of Hillary Clinton running for President again!

She will probably take the fall for Benghazi and hopefully fade away.

Hillary is no longer the Secretary State.

Don't know why, but this reminds me that four more years of Obama means four more years of Eric Holder too. I find that people who despise Obama hate Eric Holder a bit more. I am talking about the frothing at the mouth kind of hate.:D

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Don't know why, but this reminds me that four more years of Obama means four more years of Eric Holder too. I find that people who despise Obama hate Eric Holder a bit more. I am talking about the frothing at the mouth kind of hate.:D

Eric Holder's anti-American, anti-white butt should be in jail.

Eric Holder, 'Hate Crimes,' and 'His People'

A group of those whom Eric Holder described as "his people," at least six young men, repeatedly punched a 24-year-old white woman in the face, then proceeded to kick her face over and over when she was on the ground helpless. This occurred in Buffalo, New York last week, but the event has received no attention by the mainstream media because the victim was white and the attackers were black. This was no friendly urban jostling: the woman was left with a broken nose and cracked bones in her face.

Article

Holder should be replaced.

Nobody's going to take a fall for Benghazi , it's just more Fox News BS. Yes, Hillary is stepping down as SoSt, take a year break, then probably start running for President.

it's just more Fox News BS.

Other outlets like ABC and CBS seem to disagree as they're beginning to ask more questions. After all 4 Americans died as well as American soil being successfully attacked since 9/11/01.