• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Newt hits a home run versus Occupy Wall Street

Mayhem

Banned
When a candidate runs for office, they take the money wherever they can get it. Wall St. decided to back Obama. What was he supposed to do? "No thanx, I'll pass on the millions of dollars my campaign needs and stick with granny's change jar." There's not a single one of you that is this obtuse. All of you know better.

OWS can be whatever demographic they want to be.

Where as Obama lead us to the promised land with record unemployment, spending, etc.

Maybe you should try reading/watching the news sometime. On the news today: The auto industry will be adding 200,000 new jobs in the next couple of years. Who is in office?

Record unemployment? Who was in office when this happened? Your messiah, Georgy II.

Things become clearer when you think them through.

We are talking about how much he has taken now. During this campaign. While the OWS or Occupy whatever nonsense is going on.

Mayhem

Banned
We are talking about how much he has taken now. During this campaign. While the OWS or Occupy whatever nonsense is going on.

Well, he's running for Pres. again. And his campaign, the DNC and, oh by the way, the RNC are going to take campaign contributions from wherever they can get it. I really don't get how this needs to be explained.

When a candidate runs for office, they take the money wherever they can get it. Wall St. decided to back Obama. What was he supposed to do? "No thanx, I'll pass on the millions of dollars my campaign needs and stick with granny's change jar." There's not a single one of you that is this obtuse. All of you know better.

OWS can be whatever demographic they want to be.

Maybe you should try reading/watching the news sometime. On the news today: The auto industry will be adding 200,000 new jobs in the next couple of years. Who is in office?

Record unemployment? Who was in office when this happened? Your messiah, Georgy II.

Things become clearer when you think them through.

Stop telling people what to read or watch. Though I haven't seen the figures the auto industry may or may not be adding jobs because of the government bailout. Oh and it was nowhere near the Misery Index that happened under James Earl Carter II. That coupled inflation with unemployment and was a whopping 16.5 percent. Under GWB the Misery Index was 7 percent less than half.

The 17 billion auto bailout happened while Bush was in office not to count a 25 billion dollar loan approved by congress. The money was to be distributed during the next administration. Obama promised to lower the unemployment rate, it is still hanging in to near where it was when he took office.

It seems you need to read more than those decks of cards you see all day.

Mayhem

Banned
Stop telling people what to read or watch.

I'll post what I want to post and if you have a problem with it, seek life elsewhere.

Though I haven't seen the figures the auto industry may or may not be adding jobs because of the government bailout.

So now we're bitching about how jobs are created, instead of being glad that they are being created at all? Get your ass in Congress where you belong.

Oh and it was nowhere near the Misery Index that happened under James Earl Carter II. That coupled inflation with unemployment and was a whopping 16.5 percent. Under GWB the Misery Index was 7 percent less than half.

What in the fuck does any of this have to do with Jimmy Carter? Again, Congress. You're a fuckin' natural.

Obama promised to lower the unemployment rate, it is still hanging in to near where it was when he took office.

Bullshit. I'm looking at a graph right now that shows that the unemplyment rate is dropping. (Every time I try to post a pic, graph or whatever, I wind up doing something that the mods don't like. Look it up yourself.)

It seems you need to read more than those decks of cards you see all day.

I do, son. And that's why I wind up being right. Good luck with your election.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
OK, I'll be the judge then. Home run? More like a foul ball. Newt Gingrich is so out of touch with this issue that his comments make Marie Antoinette look like Mother Theresa. I just loved the opening banner...."Newt Gingrich and Absolute Truths". LOL....talk about an oxymoron!!! :1orglaugh

I'll post what I want to post and if you have a problem with it, seek life elsewhere.

On second thought go right ahead, you are impressing the mods I am sure.

So now we're bitching about how jobs are created, instead of being glad that they are being created at all?

You gave Obama the credit, where in all actuality George Bush and congress approved the bailout.

Get your ass in Congress where you belong.

You're a bossy little fucker aren't you?

What in the fuck does any of this have to do with Jimmy Carter? Again, Congress. You're a fuckin' natural.
You said that GWB had record high unemployment during his tenure, the fact is that the highest unemployment rate for a single year post Depression was in 1982 one year after Jimmy Carter left office at 10.8 percent. Ronald Reagan lowered the unemployment rate during his first term, what has your guy done? Maybe 1.2 percent lower and no indication that it is steady. Any drop right now can more than likely be attributed to holiday hiring.

Bullshit. I'm looking at a graph right now that shows that the unemplyment rate is dropping. (Every time I try to post a pic, graph or whatever, I wind up doing something that the mods don't like. Look it up yourself.)

You cannot show any consistent drop in unemployment rates. A .4 percent drop since September is not a economic recovery as much as you want it to be so. It has been 34 months of unemployment above 8 percent. Obama promised to keep it below 8 percent if economic stimulus was enacted. FAIL

I do, son. And that's why I wind up being right.

You probably need to go back and review your notes. I am sorry your feelings were hurt because Obama has been exposed as a Wall Street money grabber. And the biggest one of them all.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Full of lulz
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/20...-out-of-the-race-will-announce-on-show-today/

SAVAGE OFFERS GINGRICH $1 MILLION TO DROP OUT OF THE RACE

(SUBJECT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BE EXPRESSLY STATED BY DR. SAVAGE, INCLUDING GINGRICH DROPPING OUT WITHIN 72 HOURS OF TODAY)

THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL FIELD HAS COME DOWN TO TWO CANDIDATES WHO HAVE A REAL CHANCE OF GETTING THE NOMINATION: NEWT GINGRICH AND MITT ROMNEY. WHILE IT’S TRUE THAT ROMNEY IS NOT AS STRONG A CONSERVATIVE AS MANY WOULD LIKE HIM TO BE, THE MOST PRESSING ISSUE BEFORE AMERICA TODAY IS DEFEATING BARACK OBAMA. AND THAT IS SOMETHING NEWT GINGRICH CANNOT DO. FOR WEEKS ON MY SHOW, I HAVE ENUMERATED THE REASONS WHY GINGRICH CANNOT SUCCEED IN AN ELECTION AGAINST OBAMA:

WHEN HE WAS SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, GINGRICH FAILED TO DELIVER ON HIS SO-CALLED CONTRACT WITH AMERICA.
HE MADE ADS WITH NANCY PELOSI PROMOTING THE FALSE THEORY OF GLOBAL WARMING.
HE’S IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.
HE’S TAKEN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC, TWO OF THE MOST CORRUPT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN HISTORY.
HE’S CHEATED ON TWO WIVES AND LEFT BOTH OF THEM WHILE THEY WERE BOTH SERIOUSLY ILL, WHICH WILL DESTROY HIS CHANCES AMONG FEMALE VOTERS.
HE CALLED THE REPUBLICAN PLAN TO REFORM MEDICARE “RIGHT WING SOCIAL ENGINEERING.”
IN A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE AGAINST OBAMA, REGARDLESS OF HOW WELL HE DOES, ON TELEVISION, HE WILL COME OFF BADLY COMPARED TO OBAMA AND LOOK LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN WHAT HE IS: A FAT, OLD, WHITE MAN.

NEWT GINRICH IS UNELECTABLE. MITT ROMNEY IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE WITH A CHANCE OF DEFEATING BARACK OBAMA, AND THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT FOR FUTURE HEALTH, SAFETY, AND SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THEREFORE, I AM OFFERING NEWT GINGRICH ONE MILLION DOLLARS TO DROP OUT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE FOR THE SAKE OF THE NATION.

IF NEWT GINGRICH REALLY LOVES THIS COUNTRY AS MUCH AS HE SAYS HE DOES, IF HE REALLY WANTS WHAT IS BEST FOR AMERICA, HE WILL SET HIS EGO ASIDE, CALL ME, AND ACCEPT MY OFFER. HIS CONTINUED CANDIDACY SPELLS NOTHING BUT RUIN FOR CONSERVATIVES, REPUBLICANS, AND ALL TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS. ONE MILLION DOLLARS IN EXCHANGE FOR PRESERVING THE NATION, NEWT. I SAY TAKE THE MONEY… AND DON’T RUN.

Ronald Reagan lowered the unemployment rate during his first term, what has your guy done?

January of '81 the unemployment rate was 7.5%
November of '83 it was 8.5

January of '09 it was 7.8
November of '11 it was 8.6

Under Reagan the rate stayed above 10% for 10 months. Under Obama it was over 10% for one.

OK, I'll be the judge then. *Home run? *More like a foul ball. *Newt Gingrich is so out of touch with this issue that his comments make Marie Antoinette look like Mother Theresa. *I just loved the opening banner...."Newt Gingrich and Absolute Truths". *LOL....talk about an oxymoron!!! *:1orglaugh

Yep :)

It's one thing if you're a Hold 'Em dealer only. But when you can sit down to any table, any time and deal Pot Limit Omaha, Deuce - Seven Triple Draw, Badugi, Badeucy, Ace - Five Single Draw, Big O; when you can instantly and efficiently split a $75,000 pot 3 ways (including quartering), when you can switch gears between limits and games for the next 8 hours without any breaks (bathroom or otherwise), when you can put up with assholes and bitches like Mike Matusow, Annie Duke, Cindy Viollette (who is a stuck up, obnoxious wench), Phil Hellmuth; when you can get a round of applause from Todd Brunson and "Devilfish" Ulliot; I would say that you are worth more than $2 less than the Federally mandated minimum wage.

Yeah I would say so too.
That's insane.
You people work your asses off. And under anything but pleasant conditions.

Ain't nobody on this earth going to stop people from gambling, in Vegas or otherwise.

Your general point is well taken, but on the other hand the feds DID put an end to internet poker - a multi billion dollar industry.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Seems more like a foul ball to me. The kind that flies into the stands behind the home plate, striking the head of some poor little kid watching his first baseball game and knocks him unconcious. That's how off base it was.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I met Mr. Gingrich at the Iowa State Fair a few years back. I may have inadvertently convinced him that running for President was a good idea.

My bad.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
It actually is a foul rather then a home run...
He's arguing on the premise that all the people participating in the Occupy movement are jobless people who never paid any taxes...
My guess is that most, if not all, of them had a job or still have it. Further more, they all pay taxes, it's mandatory.
They're good citizens who are disappointed in their leaders, but hey, who isn't?