• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Newt hits a home run versus Occupy Wall Street

Fuck can't be worse than skyping some dude while your pulling one off. Fuck, That has creepy all over it.

Ahh hi it's a bit of a slattery one this, Real mess, Jizzum, Da bomb. What about you charlie? It ok's I'll talk you through it.

Newt makes a pretty mean out of touch morally and ethically bankrupt pseudo-intellectual that dumb people fall for like he has always been.

...but there there don't worry I'm sure he has your best interest at heart like he does for everybody. :rolleyes: :1orglaugh

You're a horrible person and don't understand what the fuck is going on and I weep for you. Also, this was a bunt and if you are impressed I feel sorry for you.

:1orglaugh Thats your idea of a home run. Whats a fail in your opinion? Its not about not working its about there being no where to work. Its not about "us owing them" anything its about businesses and corporations owing this country for providing them with a country they can safely operate a business. Its about getting our democracy out of the pockets of the same corporations. And they did pay for that park.

This thread/mentality reminds me of Scut Farkus's little toadie Grover Dill.
groverdill633q4.jpg

he's a short wimpy kid who's not particularly smart or threatening, hiding behind a thug who pushes him around.

Like Newt using the money he got from consulting fees from Freddie Mac to pay his Tiffany bill.

I knew that was coming. Are you as upset about the CEO of Freddie? Whatever he did, he was a private citizen. Unlike Mrs. Obama who spends like Pacman Jones in a strip joint.

"...if you don't work you don't eat..."???

That makes absolutely NO sense.
Bankers don't appear to be missing out on any 5-star meals, while I can hardly justify going out for chinese.
Look at which group has, and will continue to receive the most handouts via tax cuts, subsidies, etc.......banks and/or huge companies with political influence.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Newt is a life-long politician who tells us we need to fear politics. I think that sums up my largest problem with the guy.

The Obama campaign has received more money from Wall Street than all of the other GOP candidates combined.

Suck it.

I didn't know Obamas campaign accountant was a freeones member..

Don't have to be an accountant. It's a matter of public record. Part of which he has funneled to the DNC. He also received twice as much in 2008 from Wall Street than John McCain. The DNC and Obama are in the back pocket of Wall Street. Word is Michael Moore is on Suicide watch.

Mayhem

Banned
Why shouldn't Wall St. support the better candidate? McCain was going to sink us all into a hole, Wall St. knew it, and backed the better horse.

I don't see how this is even an issue.

Why shouldn't Wall St. support the better candidate? McCain was going to sink us all into a hole, Wall St. knew it, and backed the better horse.

I don't see how this is even an issue.

What? Not an issue? 90% of OWS was made up of Obama supporters, the other 10% were Green Party types or what have you. It's not a matter of who Wall Street supports, it's a matter that these OWS types have been bitching and it turns out that the very person that most of them voted for is taking money from WS and more of it than anyone else.

Man should link some youtube videos for entertainment value. I am sure there are some created quoting everyone out of context. To be honest I love them lol