• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Zealand Shooting

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
All of these victims have been sold off by their loved ones. Vanished. Never to be seen or contacted ever again. Where are these fake dead people? Can you find one? Gotta trace the money. Or are you saying that they never existed.

These kind of beliefs are reserved for the most heartless bastards to ever exist.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Here is what I'm saying:
This "Hero Father" was supposedly shot multiple times with an AR 15.
His little baby boy was supposedly hit with "Shrapnel" I guess from an exploding AR 15 round.
The baby, and its a little baby supposedly need multiple surgeries.

"A toddler clings to his dad to check he is alive, after his father was shot several times while shielding him from the Christchurch terrorist."
“He is in stable condition following extensive exploratory and reconstructive surgery".
Fake News article
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/new-zealand-shooting-boy-2-14152265

Well here they are in the video.
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=OA7D6YMMO35D
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=OA7D6YMMO35D

Do you see a man and a baby who have been shot?
Because I see a man lying down with a baby next to him while the man is playing with a telephone.
No blood and no indication at all of any stress.
The baby was 1st lying down, then sitting up.
If you think either one of them has been shot with an AR 15 then I can't help you there.
That video is 100% proof that this was fake.

Its Fake bob. Another money making gun grab Fake Show.
Be happy nobody died.

Fuck you

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So bob crossed over to the looney camp, too.

Yeah I'm looney because I can see clear as day that man and baby were not shot.
I can see clear as day nobody was shot in both of the videos.
Do you have any idea what real bullets do to human bodies?
I'm looney because I believe my own eyes over a CNN actwhore.
You are normal because you believe it without even watching it. If they say its real it must be real.

Do you have any idea what real bullets do to human bodies?

Actually it seems like you yourself often don't. Based on your incredulity that people can be shot, even in non life endangering parts of the head, and be released the following day. Actually that kind of thing is very common. Hospitals don't keep people any longer than they absolutely must which means once you're stabilized you're gone.

By the way, that bit with the woman lying in the street sure looked a lot to me like what I've seen real bullets do to real human bodies.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Actually it seems like you yourself often don't. Based on your incredulity that people can be shot, even in non life endangering parts of the head, and be released the following day. Actually that kind of thing is very common. Hospitals don't keep people any longer than they absolutely must which means once you're stabilized you're gone.

By the way, that bit with the woman lying in the street sure looked a lot to me like what I've seen real bullets do to real human bodies.

Finally! Finally after 100 Fake Shows someone offers some critical thinking.
Excellent! Thank You.

I disagree about the getting shot thing.
Bullets fuck you up. Getting legs blown off fucks you up.
Boston bomb, Orlando, Manchester, ect ect ect people shot multiple times, legs blown off, next day theyre up and about looking like theyre ready for the Presidents Ball out of the hospital and doing smiley pain free interviews with the Anderson on CNN.
No way.
And hospitals in a hurry to discharge people?
Disagree. These are gunshot victims who needed surgery/s. Ain't no way theyre getting out so soon unless they leave against doctors orders. And if they do that the insurance will probably refuse to pay. In real life that is.

The woman? yeah looked real.
Unless you watch it a few times and in slow-mo.
To me one thing that looked real does not trump 20 things that looked fake in any of these .
And the only reason we got actual video footage of the event in this one was so they can push the internet censureship agaenda.
Funny because they made a video then forced every website to scrub it immediately. Facebbok deleted the video 1.5 milllion times in 24 hours.

So it seems we have half the people believing what they are told and half the people calling these things fake, the latter getting bigger with each one.
They can't both be right.

bobjustbob

You can see clear as day, facts from photographs. Would you like to put that to a test? We can negotiate the structure and guidelines of the test.

Pass/fail. You get 2/3 correct and you pass.

I wasn't talking about people with legs blown off. And I can't recall an instance of one of those being out and about the next day doing interviews.

Although it is rather amazing how rapidly someone who has lost a limb can be stabilized.

And hospitals in a hurry to discharge people?
Disagree.

Wow. Well, I'll tell ya, from personal experience, they are.

Gunshot wounds to for instance the appendages aren't that big of a deal so long as the bullet didn't disturb anything but muscle tissue.
Superficial gunshot wounds can be stitched (if necessary) but then require nothing more than being kept clean and dressed which can obviously be done at home. Maybe you'll also be given an antibiotic or an antibiotic cream to take with you. But that's it. And you're on your way.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Governments have the best luck. Seems every single time they want to pass more gun laws to restrict gun ownership among private citizens there is a MASS KILLING which they immediately use to promote and pass the new restrictions.

I'm sure its all just a coincidence however.

bobjustbob

Governments have the best luck. Seems every single time they want to pass more gun laws to restrict gun ownership among private citizens there is a MASS KILLING which they immediately use to promote and pass the new restrictions.

No, reality that they occur (documented) and your lack of a trail of facts (no documentation) make it a coincidence.

Dude, feelings do not necessarily create or produce facts. I and others will back up the claims you believe and got from others when you or they produce evidence. This has been asked scores of times. Put up or... go ahead and tell us how smarter you are than us.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
In other MASS KILLING news.
This guy was shot 5-7 times at a Garlic Festival in California a few days ago.
But he's ok, in fact he spent the rest of the day doing happy shining interviews.

And would you look at that fake blood at 14 seconds in. This was not a very professional Phony Fake Show.

Plenty of gofraudme pages have been set of for those who want to help the victims by giving them money.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
No, reality that they occur (documented) and your lack of a trail of facts (no documentation) make it a coincidence.

Dude, feelings do not necessarily create or produce facts. I and others will back up the claims you believe and got from others when you or they produce evidence. This has been asked scores of times. Put up or... go ahead and tell us how smarter you are than us.

Feelings? I have posted a lot of video evidence in this post that indicate and show fraud. Most of it has been deleted at this point. Nobody has debunked any of it. Nothing to do with feelings. So how bout that garlic festival?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Name the most recent law passed to restrict gun ownership.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Name the most recent law passed to restrict gun ownership.

I don't pay attention to that part of it very much. Are you denying that after each one of these that more regulations and restrictions are put in place? Its an immediate thing in each one right from the mouths of fake victims fake parents. After Parkland, Sandy Hook, Vegas there are passed immediately. Are you contesting this?
And its not just gun restriction laws but programs that are cash cows for those involved for all eternity. Why not its all borrowed money anyway.
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/...rkland-compensation-funds-20190304-story.html
https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/07026/?Tab=RelatedBills

Oh my what is the California Governor talking about the next day? MORE GUN LAWS.
For your safety based on a fake event.

So can you answer me why that white pickup truck was filmed driving into the Garlic Festival with the fake victim already in it? Even the lady who filmed it asked if this is real or acting.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=R1M31UNDOWO8
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=26S1W7DY9S3K
And of course the Actor PREZ is part of the show.

So if anybody can prove the garlic shooting was real go for it, it shouldn't be hard to do, proving a positive and all.

xfire

I don't pay attention to that part of it very much. Are you denying that after each one of these that more regulations and restrictions are put in place?

The last major federal gun legislation passed in 2005; The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, which isn't a set of restrictions, but a protection of gun rights.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The last major federal gun legislation passed in 2005; The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, which isn't a set of restrictions, but a protection of gun rights.

How can you even say that with a straight face? Sandy Hook alone in which the Fake parents of the Fake kids were flown in on Air Force One to lobby for GUN CONTROL created a few dozen exectutive orders which restricted legal gun ownership as well as created things "for Pubic safety" which cost billions each year (One of those cash cows I mentioned). That money goes in someones pocket.

But lets say you are correct even though you aren't. None of these mass killings have resulted in any restrictions of legal gun ownership.
Even though thats all they speak about from day day one in each of these phony fake shows, actual restrictions are never passed.

That still doesn't explain why that "victim" was driven into the Garlic Festival then laid in the back of a truck with fake blood and a fake tourniquet on his arm being ignored while an ambulance was 20 feet away.
Screen-Shot-2019-07-28-at-10.53.02-PM.png

And those women in the Truck Trailer with fake blood on them, where were they shot? Why were none of the hundreds of first responders helping them?

Again I challenge anybody to prove it was real.

Oh and even pillow butt has a gofraudme page and its kicking ass. Doing even better than the 6 year old who died.
https://www.gofundme.com/help-gilroy-garlic-survivors-quotthe-honey-ladiesquot
https://www.gofundme.com/stephen-romero

16613908-7295959-As_many_as_60_people_have_reportedly_been_hurt_during_an_active_-m-76_1564378980911.jpg

xfire

How can you even say that with a straight face? Sandy Hook alone in which the Fake parents of the Fake kids were flown in on Air Force One to lobby for GUN CONTROL created a few dozen exectutive orders which restricted legal gun ownership as well as created things "for Pubic safety" which cost billions each year (One of those cash cows I mentioned). That money goes in someones pocket.

But lets say you are correct even though you aren't. None of these mass killings have resulted in any restrictions of legal gun ownership.
Even though thats all they speak about from day day one in each of these phony fake shows, actual restrictions are never passed.

I will have to read up on the XO's that Sandy Hook predicated, but to your point above,

there hasn't been any new gun laws to restrict gun ownership among private citizens.

The most recent action that I can find is this- "Congress most recently addressed firearms-related legislation on February 27, 2019. The House passed a bill that proposed requiring federal criminal background checks on all firearms sales by a vote of 240-190, mostly along party lines."

Passed a bill that proposed requiring federal criminal background checks. That's it. No action, just a bill that proposed action.

If these shootings are fake, and if these shootings are staged for the purpose of promoting an anti-gun agenda, they have been miserable failures.