• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New to the board... Crissy Moran

silentfall

Closed Account
carmen and chrissy, that would be a very nice combination, ahh and carmen can get terri to join in, that would be even beter!

I

I love women

MY GOD Crissy! I can't even come up with the words to describe how beautiful, wonderful and sexy you are in that pic!!! :jump: Actually you look that way in all your pics.
Like I said before, YOU ARE A GODDESS!!! :bowdown: :angels:
Am I going to sleep well tonight dreaming about that hot pic of you!!
Thank You for replying back!

ILW

BTW, :iloveyou:

Rock on! Welcome, Crissy! And, by the by, wow on the pic! Would care for a banana? :nanner:

darkman

Retired Moderator
CrissyMoran said:
Hi everyone...

I guess I joined the board a while back and then lost track of it because when I rejoined I already had a username. Well, I have been reading over all of the posts in the "Crissy M" thread....interesting. I was shocked at how many pages of comments there were ranging from my ass to my tits and thoughts on my hardcore scenes. I have to agree with a lot of what was said... expecially about my hardcore sex scenes. I was usually having issues with my partner. :(

Anyhow, I just wanted to post a formal "hello" here on the board. If you guys have any questions... let me know.

Oh yeah... here is a recent pic... I am growing my hair out now for all you who missed the long hair look.... ;) You can get the whole set on my site.

xoxoxoxoxo,

Crissy

crissymoran.com
Welcome aboard Crissy !! You're a beauty babe ;) Keep in touch :wave:

You're not Chrissy Moran, you're just some guy pretending to be her, writing al feminine and getting paid a few bucks for the PR job!

Union Jax

Banned
omg...Crissy M is on Freeones!!! :lovecoupl

I didnt even know u had joined up here before.

Well all i can say is im bloody well chuffed you are on board here at Freeones :)

:nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

CrissyMoran

Official Checked Star Member
man said:
You're not Chrissy Moran, you're just some guy pretending to be her, writing al feminine and getting paid a few bucks for the PR job!

yeah whatever!! I have always kept in contact with my fans MYSELF. I have been on soooo many boards similiar to this and just sit by and lurk and read what is going on and never post.

T

TheRedShark

Hi, welcome to the board ! hope you have fun here and keep posting your pictures ! you look amazing :thumbsup:

Hello Crissy. It's great to have you here.
I sent you a PM could you please take a look.
I would like your permission to do a drawing.
Thanks. Take care.

hinddee29

Wow Crissy Moran! Awesome! Besides you physical beauty, what I like about you is that you seem to always be putting out so many new photo shoots. Along with that each one having different costumes and hair styles. Great stuff. Thank you for joining us and sharing in your beauty. The set with you in the school girl outfits... :thumbsup: Please Please post more often for us ..Maybe you can use Freeones as a sneak peek place for more new pics... :rolleyes:

CrissyMoran

Official Checked Star Member
maginti said:
Wow Crissy Moran! Awesome! Besides you physical beauty, what I like about you is that you seem to always be putting out so many new photo shoots. Along with that each one having different costumes and hair styles. Great stuff. Thank you for joining us and sharing in your beauty. The set with you in the school girl outfits... :thumbsup: Please Please post more often for us ..Maybe you can use Freeones as a sneak peek place for more new pics... :rolleyes:

Glad you enjoy the various photo sets and looks I have. I like to mix things up and do a variety of pics. I think it makes things much more fun! I plan to start sharing some new pics now and then with all of you....

Kisses,

Crissy

Thanks again Crissy...I look foward to new pics! :nanner:

man said:

Here's your proof:
dsc_0002_jpg.jpg

note the FO shirt.

CrissyMoran said:
yeah whatever!! I have always kept in contact with my fans MYSELF. I have been on soooo many boards similiar to this and just sit by and lurk and read what is going on and never post.
Please don't let jerks like this keep you from posting. I definitely hope you post more.

Crissy M in a freeones shirt, thats just made my day :thumbsup: Are you still in movies Crissy like solo shoots, lesbian, fetish, hardcore etc.....